Screenshot of the Day #48: Two Years Ago Today

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
October 2000 was a time when we were still posting those colorful poll results, when the Civ1 section on this site was launched, when the Civ2 Scenario Hall of Fame was opened... and most importantly, the CivFanatics community was born two years ago today!

We have a special SOTD for this special day: a screenshot of the grand opening forum post taken by shabbaman.

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd48.jpg

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the visitors for the continued support and all the staff members for their hard work. Keep on Civing everyone! :king:

Congrats! I have never spent as much time on a website as this one! :D

:king: :bday: [party]

Happy Birthday!
Otanjoubi Omedetou!
Feliz Cumpleaños!
Zum Geburstag viel Gluk!

:)

Hurrah!

[dance] [dance] [dance]

Yep I spend alot of time here, if it wasn't for this site I'd have nothing to do at work.. :D

Its kind a funny, ive been playing civ the last 5 years and this site is 2 years old but it´s only 4 months ago i discovered it. BTW:bday:

2 Years ago today, I had left The Ultimate Civ2 Site (a.k.a. Apolyton after the merger). I didn't even know of this site then. I spent my time getting nearly 6,000 posts in 2 years on another game forum. ;)

:bday:

Happy Birthday ye' wonderful old forum!!:bday:

Cheers!!:beer:

[dance] [dance] [dance]

Congratulations!! Your success has given me an idea for a new web site:
Civ Fanatics Fanatics. People can visit the site to discuss all things concerning the CivFanatics website!

Party all night long! Happy birthday CFC!!!!

Top Bottom