Screenshot of the Day #50: Best Unit is...

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I thought this was pretty amusing. I was playing on a large map, emperor difficulty as the greeks. The Japanese were on another continent, and are now at war with everyone... and their best unit is the worker. I know this is based on what units I've seen but it still was funny to see with them in the industrial ages.

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd50.jpg

The foreign advisor should be fired for giving misleading information. Use some common sense, for crying out loud! :crazyeye:

Thanks to Johnathan Day for the screenshot.

Hey, Thunderfall, just thought I'd let u know that the link to this thread on the main page is incorrect.

Freindly chap, isnt he, tokugowa? :) Seriously, what did he do to make you hate him that much?

Originally posted by Scot_free
Hey, Thunderfall, just thought I'd let u know that the link to this thread on the main page is incorrect.
Thanks. It's fixed now. :o

maybe coz the nly units they have left are workers. coz i think the advisor bases it on the best existing unit they have =P

Hasn't there already been a SOTD on this? Or maybe it wasn't a SOTD, just a normal-post screenshot. But anyway, still pretty funny. :goodjob:
Originally posted by ShihSan13
maybe coz the nly units they have left are workers. coz i think the advisor bases it on the best existing unit they have =P
I seriously doubt that. It's most likely just because the guy hasn't seen any Japanese units, and when that happens the foreign advisor says their best unit is the worker. It's happened to me before... didn't know it was worthy of a SOTD. ;)

Japan has more than workers, otherwise they would have been the forgotton and extinct Japanese, plant a spy and see what they really have. Probably about 100 samurai. :(

What's even more funny is that the advisor looks unhappy. "Sir, I'm afraid we must proceed with utmost caution, the best Japanese unit is a mighty Worker. I'm sorry for bringing such terrible news." :D

Oh yeah, and I'd say that the person who submitted this screenshot is in for a heavy rep hit...

This was my ss :)
I hadn't been to Japan's continent yet which is why worker was the best known unit. They got themselves into the mess. I had a mpp with a couple other nations when they declared war.

I had something like that in a world war tie-up, except mine was much worse. The reckless AI signed alliances and TEs and MPPs with each other and tied everyone up. I kept on declaring war on civs that I just made peace with because of MPPs arrangements. Wouldn't be suprised if Civ A had an MPP with B and C and declared war on B because C is at war with B.

Top Bottom