Fanatika's Biggest Names

Who's posts do you pay the most attention to?

• Chieftess

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Grey Fox

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Shaitan

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Bill_in_PDX

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Cyc

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Donsig

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • FortyJ

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Falcon

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Strider

• Eyrei

• SKILORD

• Eklektikos

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • OctavianX

• Ehecatl Atzin

• Fionn

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Stuck_as_a_Mac

• BCLG

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Gunning

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • CivGeneral

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Plexust

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Strider

In Retrospect
This thread is NOT a popularity contest. I'm just interested in who people takes more seriously in their line of employment(demogame wise) and who people pay the most attention to.

More like, a "Who do you respect/look up to" most from the first and second demogames? (sort of like when you think of Aeson, Sir Pleb, and Bamspeedy as being some of the best Civ3 players)

Originally posted by Chieftess
More like, a "Who do you respect/look up to" most from the first and second demogames? (sort of like when you think of Aeson, Sir Pleb, and Bamspeedy as being some of the best Civ3 players)

That too... Just to see who people respect, pay attention, and look up to.

This poll is invalid because it does not have all the options after a full discussion in the chatroom, and no abstain. :p

You forgot crabapple, Curufinwe, Civanator and disorganizer. :)

Originally posted by Chieftess
This poll is invalid because it does not have all the options after a full discussion in the chatroom, and no abstain. :p

You forgot crabapple, Curufinwe, Civanator and disorganizer. :)

Yup... I did, but I couldn't get everyone on the poll.... I just put the first people who came to mind (the first 20) :)

im shocked someone actually voted they listen to me, one person out of many, just wow

I voted for Shaitan. He's the one who handles my bank account. Money talks...

Originally posted by Strider
This thread is NOT a popularity contest. I'm just interested in who people takes more seriously in their line of employment(demogame wise) and who people pay the most attention to.

I don't really see how this is anything but a popularity contest.:rolleyes:

couldnt resist i had to vote for myself :D but i also voted for others who have influenced me, maybe this poll should be whos influenced you the most since coming to the demogame?

Anyone of the above list,but a little more attention than others I pay Chieftess,Shaitan,donsig,Bill_in_PDX,SKILORD,Eklektikos,Octavian X,SaaM,BCLG and Ehecatl Atzin.

Actually after this one I plan on making a new one with the top 10 from this poll + any I forgot/ran out of room.

Well given the title of the thread, I had to vote for Stuck_as_a_Mac, because if you look, his name does have more letters than any of us....and is thus BIGGER

:lol:

:lol: You must have just gotten here, Shecky...

Originally posted by Shecky
This might be the most rediculous poll I have ever seen.

:confused: :confused: That's a good way to start off in the demogame! Insult the 5 (maybe 6) term Science Leader's poll!

Oh well.... It's not like Cyc & Bill don't do it :)

Top Bottom