City placement poll: should we have another one?

Should we have another poll o city placement?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donsig

Low level intermediary
Since the turn chat was cancelled last night due to the lack of a forum decision on city placement I thought I'd do my part to keep things moving:

Should we have another poll on city placement?

You may only vote for one option. This poll will remain open for 3 days. There was no prior discussion as we're trying to beat a deadline here.

A poll to see if we want to take a poll..
:ack: :eek: :wallbash:

Do we have a choice?:confused:

we are gonna keep this up till the issue is so dead it isnt funny, this is about as worse as the province border polls

Lets just have one more poll and be done with it, god knows we've discussed it to death, lets get the domestic department running again

That's what I say. Let Eklektikos handle it and let's move on. The Americans are starting to snicker about this, and the Japanese are taking bets. Achtung! Let us move forvard und place ze city in "D".

I am a little biased, (mainly because I proposed polling by quadrants already ;-), but Ek has pushed through quorum on one poll already, and is getting close with the second.

I think we had to have another poll because the other two were defeated, but there was no firm poll supporting the seemingly popular view that we need to cover the land bridge.

Top Bottom