Term 3 - Fanatikan National Science Department - Fanatika's Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

In Retrospect
I am now honored to say that I will be continueing my campaign as Science Leader for the 6 term in a row. I will soon be posting polls/discussions over science issues.

Science Leader: Strider
Science Deputy: Gunning
Science Chat Rep: Stuck, CivGeneral

I chose the name Fanatika's Destiny as I believe this is the Term the strength of are nation is calculated. Also this is the term in which we will decide on a road of war.... or a road of peace.

Short-Term Queue:
Lit
Poly
Monarchy
Map Making

Long-Term Queue: Includes techs of the whole age
None N/A

Quote: Strider, Science Leader for Life - CivGeneral

Science Discussions:
Discussion over Queue's
Raising the Research Ratev
The Middle Age's

Science Polls
Rushing Libries
Do you like the current queue?
How is the Science Department doing?
The Middle Age's

Other Science Departments
Term 2

You may find a copy of the Ancient Age's tech tree their.
You may find a copy of the Middle Age's Tech Tree their.

I'll have to decline. I'm retired. :) Though, I may help out now and then.

Originally posted by Chieftess
I'll have to decline. I'm retired. :) Though, I may help out now and then.

Ok.... I was just hoping :) I'll take you name off the list.

Congrats, Strider. Good luck this term! I'm glad to see Monarchy in the queue.

Originally posted by Cyc
Congrats, Strider. Good luck this term! I'm glad to see Monarchy in the queue.

Sorry to ruin this Cyc, but monarcy has been in the queue for about 3 weeks :)

Congratulations from the Cartographic Office! We eagerly anticipate the discovery of Map-making so that we can trade maps with our neighbors.

As deputy of the Science Dept., Gunning1 has been granted city naming rights. Please be sure to register your city name with our office.

Originally posted by FortyJ
Congratulations from the Cartographic Office! We eagerly anticipate the discovery of Map-making so that we can trade maps with our neighbors.

As deputy of the Science Dept., Gunning1 has been granted city naming rights. Please be sure to register your city name with our office.

I'll make sure he will...

Their is currently many discussions and polls over Scienctific Affairs. Please see the first post for a complete list of all of them.

I voted in both of them before you made this post.

Please have our research changed over to monarchy nex turn as we will be getting literature and polytheism from the Great Library.

Also, please lobby for changing the temples in production over to libraries next turn. :king:

Donsig: Monarcy is already set up after lit and poly.

Shaitan: Working on it.... through I can't seem to get any discussion started on it. I seem to be the only one who likes to make science queue's. Mind if I just poll it?

For a stop-gap measure that would be okay but it really requires discussion. We need an overall plan. With the Great Library we are best served by attacking dead end and empty research targets as the AI tends to skip some of these.

I haven't seen a recent discussion thread on queues. Did I miss one?

Originally posted by Shaitan
For a stop-gap measure that would be okay but it really requires discussion. We need an overall plan. With the Great Library we are best served by attacking dead end and empty research targets as the AI tends to skip some of these.

I haven't seen a recent discussion thread on queues. Did I miss one?

I've ALWAYS posted a queue discussion thread. Look the the 1st post under discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom