Screenshot of the Day #53: Thunderfall

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I already consider Vikings (Scandinavia) a great Civ to play and now I like it even more, because one of their cities is named "Thunderfall"! Here is an in-game screenshot showing the wondrous City of Thunderfall and an editor screenshot showing the Viking city list. :king:

Thanks to tcjsavannah for the in-game screenshot, King of Camelot for the editor screenshot, and of course a big thanks to FIRAXIS for this easter egg!

So I take it that is based on you and not a real city?

Congratulations to the both of you for getting your very own cities :goodjob:

Nice to see that Firaxis shows some gratitude to you guys :)

Silly question: what is that ruin doing ON a cow and 1 tile out of reach from a whale?

Poly has a city named after a mod? Well, now we need ALL of our mods to have city names! ;)

MAS - that was a Carthaginian (AI) city that I destroyed (with the cavalry that's healing in ThunderFall)...

I guess the AI is prone to bad city placement at times, too...

Congratulations again, ThunderFall! :)

Originally posted by Cunobelin Of Hippo
I can see it coming now - SOTD #54 "Our troops have captured Thunderfall...Raze City? Yes" :D

Terrible news Sire! The city of Thunderfall has culture flipped to the Babylonians!

Thanks everyone. :)
Terrible news Sire! The city of Thunderfall has culture flipped to the Babylonians!
I don't need to tell you that razing and attempting to culture flip Thunderfall is a bannable offense. :D

Why did Constantinople get the works?

That's nobody's business but the Turks!

(now I want to play the Ottomans after finishing my Viking game.. yes, I'm still playing the one where the screenshot came from. ^$%!$'ng Koreans)

And just play that They Might Be Giants song over and over and over... Better play a small map.

Top Bottom