Resignation

Strider

In Retrospect
I am very sorry to announce that I am resigning. I have decided that the game is no longer fun and I should not waste my time on standing up for something that I believe is right just to have a bunch of people ignore me without question to get there own way.

My career as 6 Term Science Leader as finally ended.

Good Bye to all.

*Chieftess gets the signs*

NO STRIDER! DON'T RETIRE!

I've told you in the chat that I think this is a mistake. Perhaps you just need a break? :(

Originally posted by Chieftess
*Chieftess gets the signs*

I am happy that you feel that I should continue my campaign, but obviously this is a hopeless sitution. We are not making things better. We are making it worst. And I want to get out of here before I'm stuck up in something I can not get out of.

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
I've told you in the chat that I think this is a mistake. Perhaps you just need a break? :(

Last time I took a "break" people gave me such a hard time that it only worsened things.

Honestly, I'd hate to see a 6 term streak go to an end...

Perhaps a break is in order. Frankly, I'm finding the RPG as more work than play. I am dreading updating those items...

Don't leave, strider!

Please dont leave Strider. It wont be the same with the slogin Strider, Science Leader for Life ;).

Let your deputy take over the reigns for a few days and just enjoy yourself! Who knows, you might find a whole new inspiration :)

Let your deputy take over the reigns for a few days and just enjoy yourself! Who knows, you might find a whole new inspiration :)

..... I ran out of inspiration along time ago.... I have been fighting a losing battle. The best thing I can do is get out of it before it destroy's me. Unless things change very soon. I will not even consider pulling back my resignation.

You cannot change things for the better if you leave. If you take back your registration, maybe only temporarily, and try to work things out for a few days I think you'll be all the better for it. Now that things are up in the air it should be easier to reach agreements and so forth. Perhaps you and shaitan should talk, I'd suggest a pm. He doesn't bite :)

One thing is for sure: Someone with your talents who gets their job done retiring would be a waste of that talent :(

You cannot change things for the better if you leave. If you take back your registration, maybe only temporarily, and try to work things out for a few days I think you'll be all the better for it. Now that things are up in the air it should be easier to reach agreements and so forth. Perhaps you and shaitan should talk, I'd suggest a pm. He doesn't bite :)

One thing is for sure: Someone with your talents who gets their job done retiring would be a waste of that talent :(

Gonzo.... Right now I'm more stubborn then anyone else you can find. If you want me to pull back my resignation then I wouls suggest talking to me tommorow. Which I won't be here tommorow sense I don't plan on being involved in the demogame anymore.... Strange Conciedence huh?

Now now strider, no being a smart alec! ;)

It's a complete shame that you'll have to leave on such a bad note as well. All because of a lack of communication. People don't always come across as they mean to, especially on the internet. I think you've misinterpreted some people to mean certain things that don't represent how they really feel. Communication is the key, don't be pushed out because of something this trivial.

Now now strider, no being a smart alec! ;)

It's a complete shame that you'll have to leave on such a bad note as well. All because of a lack of communication. People don't always come across as they mean to, especially on the internet. I think you've misinterpreted some people to mean certain things that don't represent how they really feel. Communication is the key, don't be pushed out because of something this trivial.

Communication? I'm just plain out tired of people thinking that a quick discussion will fix everything. Also I'm tired of someone ALWAYS getting there way and when they don't they do whatever they can to make it there way. Their is nothing I can do to stop it either. I'm at a loss. When other's finally agree on what is wrong or right I will openly come back and fight for what they believe in, but lately I've found myself fighting for what I believe in. Everyone else held under a constitution that has so many loopholes we can not fix.

:cry: Dont leave us :cry: Fanatica and the Demogame will not be the same without you :(. Please reconsider.

Communication? I'm just plain out tired of people thinking that a quick discussion will fix everything.

What can be said in a quick discussion can make sense of several months of misunderstandings.

No one is against you strider, some people disagree w/you but that's no reason to retire. Opposition is what makes you better. You need to just be open to other opinions and let others know what you think(provided it's w/in the rules) retirement doesn't say a thing. It's says absolutely nothing.

What can be said in a quick discussion can make sense of several months of misunderstandings.

No one is against you strider, some people disagree w/you but that's no reason to retire. Opposition is what makes you better. You need to just be open to other opinions and let others know what you think(provided it's w/in the rules) retirement doesn't say a thing. It's says absolutely nothing.

.... The rules again.... That is not a way to get me to come back gonzo....

Ok.... I have heard your complaints (really tired of complaints, but I can deal with these) and promise to sleep on it then get back to you tommorow.

Good night.

Well, for everyone's info.

Strider has announced he will sleep on his decision.

So don't start kicking him out quite yet.

And I meant the forum rules strider :)

Top Bottom