The Capital City of Bavaria

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Welcome, my friends, to the Great City of Bavaria. She is world reknown, first as the capital of the mighty Fanatikan Empire, and second for her majestic beauty. The beautiful forest, shining lakes, towering mountains, and fertile plains all contribute to this ancient city. Founded at the beginning of time by the hand of the GREAT DOUGHNUT GOD, this eternal city has been around for more than 5,575 years.

This post will contain information relevant to the city.

Your Lord Mayor,
Octavian X
President of Fanatika

Welcome, Lord Mayor Octavian X. I just now found this thread. It's good to have you on board.

Sir Octavian, In the future, we would love your input on build queues for Bohemia. :)

Dratted time. I apoligize for the lack of updates; real life doesn't like it when I spend too much time democracy gaming...

The most current event in our capital is the rushed compleation of a new Trading Company for Adam Smith. I've talked to him; he says he plans to settle down and write a revolutionary new book, The Weath of Nations.
If you want to visit this new shop, just go to the dusty old building on the peninsula south of town. I've glad we've finally found something to do with that old place... :D

Octavain X
Lord Mayor of Bavaria

Such an eventful term of the glourious capital of the Kingdom! I, as King of Fanatika, rule from my throne in Bavaria over a great empire that stretches from coast to coast, sea to shining sea.

And, in recent news, the Military Department was recently evicted from their offices in the Presidential Palace (a.k.a. my garage) to a new building built just for their purposes outside of town. It was dubbed 'The Pentagon' for it, well, pentagonal shape.

The last major event surrounding the city was it's annexation by the North Province. Governor Shaitan, however, was kind enough to establish an administrative district known as Bomhemia County so that the name of the nation's first province would not be wiped from the map.

Octavian X
Lord Mayor of Bavaria

Top Bottom