Votes: 2 11.8%
  • OTHER

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Good day, citizens of Fanatika!

Although the CoS allows Governor donsig to name the Southwest Province himself, he has given me the instruction to post a poll with possible names offered by himself and the people. While this is not a binding poll, the tope vote-getters will be on the top of his list and a runaway favorite would almost certainly be confirmed. I have included other in the list of choices if anyone would like to consider another name.

I have added links to the original post of each entry to help the citizenry in their voting:

Flachenbrand
Von Seig
Lebrecht
Saarland
Endseig
Volkslander

King Shaitan,

Are we really to consider our victory over the Aztecs our "ultimate victory?" With all due respect, I still endorse the name Von Seig if we are to go the route of honoring our military acquisition of the majority of land in this province. The name Endseig displays too much finality to be the name of only our second province. Perhaps we should reserve it for our province in what is now Persia. ;)

Von Seig!(meaning of/from victory)

Our endseig is yet to come

Yes, Shaitan, but by no means a runaway. ;) I will get with donsig today to see if he agrees that our military has already had its defining moment and should be remembered accordingly.

Top Bottom