(Quick Poll) Placement of city in the NW during Nov 20th Turn Chat

On which of the sites shown below should we build next Turn Chat?

• A

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • B

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • C

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklektikos

Eponymous
Please select one of the sites shown below:

Discussion pertaining to this poll may be found here.

This is a quick poll and will run for 24 hours or until quorum is reached.

"A" of course. :) With a road out to "A", we'll have a road halfway out to the Diamond City and one third of the way to the Japanese.

I dunno, Cyc....I chose C. We have to secure those furs just in case the Americans have any other tricks up their sleeve. I do think that we should send a sentry or two out to monitor the mountains for Japanese activity. This way we can protect sites A and B for future settlers.

Um..."Other". You didn't include the only city site that's actually been discussed yet. The culture brake placement vs. Denver. Tundra tile one north and one northwest of Valhalla to attack Denver's borders and get our iron back.

Arg! I inexplicably thought that that city had become a given. Looking at the relevant thread I really don't see why I did. This is what I get for writing placement polls at 3:30am... :rolleyes:

Companion poll coming up.

I would go for site C to start a Culture war against Denver. Tough I would recomend moving Site C closer to Denver :).

I like "A" because I like always taking the food bonuses first. Other sites stay small and relatively easier to flip/take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom