Conan the Librarian

Attachments

• crusaderrun.gif
    crusaderrun.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 7,497
Yes this unit was worth waiting for.
All your units are high quality.
Excellent work.

Looks wonderful. Let the "holy war" scenerios begin.

GIDustin

yes! im happy to see this one finish, what is the next unit you are going to make , the griffon or perhaps the fanatic?:goodjob:

Excellent unit. It's great to see that making Civ3 units still interests you. Are you also working with the fanatic unit which you posted in your preview thread?

Oh it's marvellous, absolutely marvellous! :goodjob:
(And I do understand how long it takes to animate cloaks and capes! ;) )

For stats, may I humbly suggest the following?:-
4-2-2, costs 60, requires iron & horses, comes with Monotheism, and upgrades to the Civ3 Knight? (although this may give it a short 'shelf-life').

I'm currently creating a Companion Horseman, and one day (after "Alex the Great") I want to make a Roman Horseman and a Germanic Horseman (Ostrogothic & Vandal), so the plan is to have the following upgrade path:-

Chariot (1-1-2, costs 20)
Horseman (2-1-2, costs 30)
Companion Horseman (3-1-2, costs 40)
Imperial Roman Horseman & a Germanic Horseman (both 3-2-2, costs 50)
Late Roman/Byzantine Cataphractari (3-3-2, costs 60)
Crusader (4-2-2, costs 60)
Knight (4-3-2, costs 70)
and so on....

:goodjob:

Very nice! Now I'm thinking of having Specific units for only European or Mediterranean Civs etc. this will make the game a lot more interesting!

Wow, this unit is really an impressive piece of art. Especially the run and death animations look very nice (the run being my favourite). But why do you always make your animation play at such a low speed. I had to turn up the speed for the death animation to view it, otherwise it won´t even begin to play (in FLICster).

this is a GREAT unit kinboat, it is definitely worth the wait!

I thought I had the speed set at 150 for the death... I also had a problem playing it in Flicster until I touched the speed setting (left it the same just touched the bar)... It seems to play fine in the game for me, let me know if it doesn't for anyone. Thanks for the support :)

It's always a great day when I see one of you new units !
Very very nice !

Thanks !

Top Bottom