DDPP: Dutch Disappionted PTW Players PBEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIKK

multiplayer
GAME IS ON ITS WAY!

Agent Orange™ DDPP homepage: See this funny page!

Game characteristics:
- no accelerated production
- version 114f
- Monarch level
- standard map, pangea, 5 billion years, warm, wet
- standard barbs
- all victory conditions

player1: Matrix, Scandinavia
player2: Kemal, Persia
player3: ERIKK, America
player4: ProPain, Iroquois
player5: Aggie, Egypt
player6: Plux, Japanese

Player #1 layout:
Email: matrix_AT_straland.com
Civ: Scandinavia
Name: Matrix:
Country Name: Straland
Noun: Stralanders
Adj: Stralandic
Title: Emperor

Player #2 layout:
Email: Jilkocfc_AT_hotmail.com
Civ: Persia, Ottomans
Name: Kemal
Title: Default
Country name: Default
Noun: Default
Adj: Default
Title: Default

Player #3 layout:
Email: erikkost_AT_xs4all.nl
Civ: America
Name : ERIKK
Country Name : ThisIsIt
Noun : This
Adj : IsIt
Title : Ruler

Player #4 layout:
Email: h.t.wink_AT_cqprocesmanagement.nl
Civ: Iroquois
Name : ProPain
Country Name : default
Noun : default
Adj : default
Title : default

Player #5 layout:
Email: ageling_AT_xs4all.nl
Civ: Egypt
Name : Aggie

Player #6 layout:
Email: plux_AT_tweakers.net of bram_AT_tweakers.net
Civ: Japanese (or any other)
Name : Plux

im here i want persians, ottomons, or vikings in that order

tiny map pangea 70% 4ba normal and normal with raging barb

I would certainly like to participate (and I am a DDP player that's for sure!) BUT... I don't have much time to play the next 7 days. I'm certainly out for this weekend and have lots of tentamens (exams for non DPP players ;)) the next week. :(

So for some serious play I'll only be available from the 6th of December, (but I'll a lot of time to play then :)) and I guess that's a bit too long of a wait to be participating in this game, right? :(

Well, i don't have much time this weekend either and i think it will take some time to fill in the players. PBEM does not take that much time as players will have to wait for each other (see the other PBEM games). I can only play in the evening for instance. It wont take hours each day, more like a couple of minutes (possibly a few times on a day). ;)

Originally posted by Kemal
I would certainly like to participate (and I am a DDP player that's for sure!) BUT... I don't have much time to play the next 7 days. I'm certainly out for this weekend and have lots of tentamens (exams for non DPP players ;)) the next week. :(

So for some serious play I'll only be available from the 6th of December, (but I'll a lot of time to play then :)) and I guess that's a bit too long of a wait to be participating in this game, right? :(

Bu mesele 7 gunde cozulmiyecek

The problem wont be solved in 7 days

If it's not to time comsuming I'm in. I'd like to be iroquois

Got PtW and stayed non-patched since I read al the troubles with patching. I'm mad as hell, this will the last infogrames/firaxis game I bought for quite some time.

ProPain

Originally posted by ProPain
If it's not to time comsuming I'm in. I'd like to be iroquois

Got PtW and stayed non-patched since I read al the troubles with patching. I'm mad as hell, this will the last infogrames/firaxis game I bought for quite some time.

ProPain

Welcome :) , I'm happy to put you in!

Erikk, nice of you to start a PBEM game and I'd like to join, but I won't play any game with accelerated production or any stupid adaption just to make the game faster! After all, with PBEM acceleration isn't even necessary!

So I'm in, but without accelerated production.

Matrix: Scandinavia
Country Name: Straland
Noun: Stralanders
Adj: Stralandic (or is it the other way around?)
Title: Emperor

By the way, if more than 5 people want to join, I'd suggest that these AI can be changed as well...

As a matter of fact, I'd like to play without any AI at all, but of course I shouldn't ask to many. ;)

Well, you convinced me ERIKK, I'll sign in too, but as I mentioned above if you guys want to start and play large sessions, I won't be able to. Maybe some turns an evening but never hourly sessions (before the 6th that is :)).

Name: Kemal
Favourite civs: Persia, Ottomans
Title, Country name, Noun, Adj: Default
I never play accelerated, so I prefer just standard rules (no acceleration, all vic. conditions plus culture flipping allowed), Archipelago large/huge map, all other settings random.

Matrix: Your avatar doesn't look good this way, are you sure you don't want to let your doom trooper respawn back to life again. Maybe you can find some supercharge in one of the secret forums ;)

Well 2 more, great!, we are on 4 players then. Let's wait one more day for some more players to join. Still 4 open slots! :scan:

- No acc production.
- About the AI players. I would like to see the remaining spaces filled up if any, especially when we play on an larger map. But with a max of 8 players a standard map would be big enough of course! But let's have most votes counted on this. :)

I don't know if 1.14f is compatible with 1.01f, otherwise upgrading will be a must for all players, or you should downgrade your game to 1.01f again ;).

Have some problems with my e-mail now, should be solved quickly though. I'll PM the correct address to the players once we're going to start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom