Screenshot of the Day #78: Come Closer

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I must have sent Agent Starling as my envoy. I went to discuss peace terms with the Carthaginians and Hannibal greets me with this line. I went on to win a Huge Map Diplomatic victory next turn. Should he be invited to my victory dinner at the UN?

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd78.jpg

The cities in the background don't have the population numbers. Where did the people go? :crazyeye:

Thanks to MissingPersons for the screenshot.

That's freaking hilarious!
:rotfl:

:lol: :lol:
Originally posted by Thunderfall
The cities in the background don't have the population numbers. Where did the people go? :crazyeye:
They were eaten, of course!

Nope it's obvious:
they went out of town to the UN-victory dinner with Hannibal, the Carthaginians and the other MissingPersons (yes, exactly the same guys that posted this screenshot).

Who's Agent Starling?

Hah. So he knew about the propoganda. He's not as stupid as he looks...

Sometimes the labels disappear. I don't know why in this case but when I exit a game by Ctrl+Shift+Q, they disappeared.

I've seen labels disappear when a city is at the edge of the map. I think it's the way the graphics are updated on grid...

Originally posted by hbdragon88
Who's Agent Starling?

This is a joke, right? :eek:

The lines of the news CIVs in PTW are very funny indeed. And I always love it when Isabella of Spain says: 'You make me so happy!'. That's why I always choose Spain as one of my opponents and try to be allied with her as much as possible;)

Funny :)

@Hbdragon88: Agent Starling is the FBI agent sent to talk to Hannibal "the Cannibal" Lecter in the movie "Silence of the Lambs"

If you clean the map then the city labels dissappear that have the population number, city name and production.

Wow! My 15 minutes of fame. When I first saw this I was LMAO. I just had to submit. The beard is cool and somewhat accurate. What puzzles me is why Hannibal is bald in the modern age and has a full head of hair in the medieval times. Maybe the Carthage Hair Club for Men had to shut down due to my trade embargo.

Top Bottom