Screenshot of the Day #82: Angry Trade Advisor

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Rumor has it that the Trade Advisor is never happy, and it seems to be true...

I can only guess it was one of the Firaxis people during some overtime crunching ^.^

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd82.jpg

If anyone has seen a happy Trade Advisor, take a screenshot and send it in! ;) Thanks to shenryyr for the screenshot.

:hmm:
So the game took so long to come out because they were making up a whole bunch of witty remarks. :p

That is great. Today, I will be working in the office with only 11 other people (there are 40 people normally in the office). I have never before felt so close to the advisor... :love:

So the game took so long to come out because they were making up a whole bunch of witty remarks.

I think it's more like the game took so long to complete, so they were making up a whole bunch of witty remarks.

Bring some love for Not Constantinople and Hannibal trying to eat you. That's just great. ;) I wouldn't have bought PTW if I hadn't seen those.

I actually thought of sending a screenshot like that a few days ago. Even if it's largely known that even if you have all the ressources (and many of each) the advisor always wants more. Like you said, I've never seen her happy...

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Rumor has it that the Trade Advisor is never happy, and it seems to be true...

I can only guess it was one of the Firaxis people during some overtime crunching ^.^

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd82.jpg

If anyone has seen a happy Trade Advisor, take a screenshot and send it in! ;) Thanks to shenryyr for the screenshot.
Is this happy enough for you? Even though she does want more coal, she is happy. She actually looks cute, too.

Interestingly enough, this was the first expression on her face when I switched to the trade advisor. About 5 seconds after, she started the next message, and immediately started pouting like a spoiled child again, and again ...

Attachments

• happyadvisor.jpg
    happyadvisor.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,361
Well I guess this is another easter egg.

It was 2am and I was going to sleep, but look at what her advice was... I have also seen the military advisor said this.

Attachments

• sleep.gif
    sleep.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,169
Originally posted by Mercade
Is this happy enough for you? Even though she does want more coal, she is happy. She actually looks cute, too.

Interestingly enough, this was the first expression on her face when I switched to the trade advisor. About 5 seconds after, she started the next message, and immediately started pouting like a spoiled child again, and again ...

Not so interesting. I read that and on a whim checked it out. If you do a real quick switch, you can see her happy, but if you do it too many times she's still becomes a pouty spoiled child.

mercade, you didn't answer his question. i know it says that you should tell people about the faq thread, but also with a short answer in your post if poss.
stalin006:
press 'print screen' (above insert and delete on keyboard) save pic, then upload it like a normal pic.
once the advisor told me that i should get more aluminium, despitwe the fact i had 4 already, and couldn't see anotherone on the map. do they know if you have all of one resource, or do they always say you should get more?

look i just found out something, in my latest game, she is always happy everytime i go see her...........the trick is that she is happy when i fisrt go, fro about 5 sec, then she go sad and stays like taht for ever until i close it and open it again, try it and see

oh and farting bob, why are those two guys shooting Jesus? they dont stand a chance, have u seen the latest south park x-mas special? he went to iraq to rescue santa and killed a bunch of soldiers w/ a bunch of guns etc.^_^

Originally posted by farting bob
mercade, you didn't answer his question. i know it says that you should tell people about the faq thread, but also with a short answer in your post if poss.
My post contained two links to two threads with answers, ready to be clicked on. Isn't that enough?

Originally posted by stalin006
look i just found out something, in my latest game, she is always happy everytime i go see her...........the trick is that she is happy when i fisrt go, fro about 5 sec, then she go sad and stays like taht for ever until i close it and open it again, try it and see
Uhm yes, Stalin, that's exactly my observation from above.

Top Bottom