Leaderhead preview: Feedback please

Chimtot

Needing more time
Hello all. This is my first post here at civfanatics, though I have been reading the forums for quite some time now. I have recently started doing some leaderhead creation and am looking for some feedback on this one. I have not bought PTW yet, so I am using him as a Viking until I get PTW next month. What do you think so far?? (If the attatchment works...)

Attachments

• prev copy.jpg
    prev copy.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 256
Zulu: I don't know if I will keep developing this animation for another civ. As he was my first go-around at this I may just scrap him and start a new leader unless someone really likes him. I just want to know if he looks good and if I should pursue the creation of more leaderheads. Hopefully people give me some help on weather or not to keep trying.

Definitely keep working on the leaderhead creation! If this is your first go round then I think you have plenty of potential to do great things in that arena. I know that I, and many others, have several leaderheads requests for anybody with some skill to take a crack at.

kal-el
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Definitely keep working on the leaderhead creation! If this is your first go round then I think you have plenty of potential to do great things in that arena. I know that I, and many others, have several leaderheads requests for anybody with some skill to take a crack at.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad you like my work! I know there is a leaderhead request thread, but let me know who you would like to see and I would be more than happy to give it a shot.

Originally posted by Chimtot
kal-el
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad you like my work! I know there is a leaderhead request thread, but let me know who you would like to see and I would be more than happy to give it a shot.
I was hoping you would say that. :D
And since you asked. :)
Songsten Gampo of Tibet

and

Kamehameha I of Hawaii

Thats really good even for a experienced leaderhead creater. I suggest that you make a Stalin leaderhead, i have necer seen a really good one and many ww2 scenario´s could use that.

Here are a few more.

Sitting Bull of the Sioux

Mongkut of Siam

These are pictures of Yul Brynner from the "King and I", not the most accurate but it is the most recognizable image of him and I thought it would add a fun twist to the game.

Here is a bust of the real Mongkut, Yul isn't too far off from the original:

Mansa Kankan Mussa of Mali

I like it better than the PTW viking:crazyeye: Is this posted on the site? and if it's not here when I go looking for it, will you post it?:goodjob:

I am going to try and upload the flc files onto my website (www.geocities.com/chimtot) tonight or tom. for anyone who would like to see them in the game. Still on't have the pcx files.
Kal-el: I think that I will try my hand at Mansa Mussa first, but I'll let you know.

I could do the pcx files, once I get the flc, if you need someone to them;)

Welcome to CFC Chimotot :).

Your Leaderhead will be an excellent alternative to the PTW's Viking Leaderhead :goodjob:

Let me add my voice to the chorus of encouragement. This is definitely a pretty good first effort. If there is anything we can't seem to get enough of, on this board, it's era-specific, animated leaderheads. Right now, if my memory is correct, we've only got Lilli of Hawaii, Robert of Scotland, Casimir of Poland, an unpronouncable Ethiopian, and the Incan leader. I've put all of them to use.

We could use replacements for leaderheads most people hate (Joan, Catherine, and Cleo), as well as for the popular "missing" civs (Portugal, Mali/Songhai, Israel, onandon). I, personally, would love something good for the Atlantis Civ I've added to my Teturkhan map.

In short, there is such a need, your lamest effort will be downloaded by somebody. Keep it up!

rd

Okay, the flcs for this leader are available at this site.
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/chimtot/index.html
bhiita, I am going to leave the pcx files to you so I can move on to another project (Mansa Mussa). If the file is corrupted let me know and I will upload it fresh. Please everyone keep the feedback coming and I will be starting a thread for my next project soon.

I suggest that you make a thread in the completed graphics forum and post a link to your site there or maybe/and post it as a zip in a post.

Top Bottom