Rip from CD->Wav or MP3

bhiita

King
After trying to customize the music for civIII and failing I searched and found this program that rips civIII playable .wav or .mp3 files directly from your cd. I found there is no limit to the size of the .wav files in the ancient folder too.

It has an ad banner plus a splash screen that asks for a $10 registration.

In the tool bar select Rip and it will give you the Rip to.....feature.
I wish somebody would have posted something like this a long time ago......:p
directions for use......in case you don't know.

All game music is in the .../Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Sounds\build folder
In the ancient folder, there are nine .wav plus one .mp3 file for each culture group
(example: AncECa.wav through AncECi.wav plus AncECfull.mp3),
one mp3 in the middle ages for each, and I'm not sure about the indModern folder, you can figure it out;)
I don't know how the game plays the .wav files in the ancient folder. I found there is some event timeing to it though.the first .wav is repeated untill your first city is built, the second will repeat until.........:confused: I don't know:p but there is no problem when playing full songs because, by the time it finishes, your past whatever was going to make it repeat :D

ME is mid east. NA is American. OR is asian. GR is mediteranian. EC is european

If anybody has anything to add or wants to point out that I'm wrong about something, I (and anyone else interested), would be very gratefull:)

After trying to customize the music for civIII and failing I searched and found this program that rips civIII playable .wav or .mp3 files directly from your cd. I found there is no limit to the size of the .wav files in the ancient folder too.

It has an ad banner plus a splash screen that asks for a $10 registration.

In the tool bar select Rip and it will give you the Rip to.....feature.
I wish somebody would have posted something like this a long time ago......:p
directions for use......in case you don't know.

All game music is in the .../Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Sounds\build folder
In the ancient folder, there are nine .wav plus one .mp3 file for each culture group
(example: AncECa.wav through AncECi.wav plus AncECfull.mp3),
one mp3 in the middle ages for each, and I'm not sure about the indModern folder, you can figure it out;)
I don't know how the game plays the .wav files in the ancient folder. I found there is some event timeing to it though.the first .wav is repeated untill your first city is built, the second will repeat until.........:confused: I don't know:p but there is no problem when playing full songs because, by the time it finishes, your past whatever was going to make it repeat :D

ME is mid east. NA is American. OR is asian. GR is mediteranian. EC is european

If anybody has anything to add or wants to point out that I'm wrong about something, I (and anyone else interested), would be very gratefull:)
This is a very old post:lol:, but because I have been studying how to rip audio, I have little experience so I want to share with you, if disturbed please forgive. When having many DVDs, most of us would like to backup them for saving space and i wanna rip wav for listening no matter where and when. I googled a lot and found that DVDs grabber will copy them to hard drive,cloud,external drive, etc for classified collection. Now, many problems can rip audio, such as wondershare, winx and dvdfab. here are their links:http://www.winxclub.com/en http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/dvd-to-wav.html https://www.wondershare.com/ Grateful to the production of these software:thumbsup:

Top Bottom