Poll: Should we make the these alliances against the Indians?

Should we sign these alliances against the Indians?

• Yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
This is a poll to determine whether we should sign the following alliances against the Indians:

Iroquois

We give gems, 4gpt and world map

Russians

We give a new peace treaty, RoP (the Russians will likely be fighting the Indians in our territory), and incense

Babylonians

We give a new peace treaty and 25gpt.

China

We give 37 gpt

Total cost of alliances: 66gpt, gems, and incense.

Yes, we've been caught in a knickerankular position (pants around our ankles) and need both assurance against a domino effect and strong distraction for our Indian foes.

Wow.. 66gpt.. Atleast those gems got us something, and we'll have two more next turn IF we can defend Dapperdan.... That should hopefully get more income for the war effort.

yes, any alliances which will allow us the upper hand in the campaign gets my support.

Regarding China:

Keep in mind we can save 200g in the long run as China will also accept 540g up front(instead of 37g x 20= 740g). However, I will not let this minor detail affect my support for this plan, as we can fix it later if you find it appropriate to do so.

I vote YES.

I looks good for the yes option so far. It looks like we have allies.

We should distract the Elepants away from our cities.

*Grand Admiral CivGeneral notices the Elephants are heading for Octavian's Peanut Butter Doughnut stash ;)

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Regarding China:

Keep in mind we can save 200g in the long run as China will also accept 540g up front(instead of 37g x 20= 740g). However, I will not let this minor detail affect my support for this plan, as we can fix it later if you find it appropriate to do so.

I vote YES.

We are not offering any civ gold from our treasury, so that, if they break the treaty, they get no more than they gave.

Good call, eyrei.....you are absolutely right! That will also give us more gold for upgrades and knight rushes.

:hmm: why does one person always seem to vote no? Must be an Indian agent...

Originally posted by Chieftess
:hmm: why does one person always seem to vote no? Must be an Indian agent...
I don't know. Maybe.
*looks at Chieftess suspicously*

Top Bottom