Screenshot of the Day #89: Stronger than who?

Compared to the barbarians, we have a strong military! :D

Mathematically seen, it is absolutely correct. The strength of 'no civilization' is of course 0. Yours is greater than zero, so you have a strong army!

Originally posted by pterrok
You're a Republic with only that much map explored and NO contacts??? Did you get a bunch of advances via huts?

This game is part of a world map game test with accerlated science. I beelined to Republic and never bothered with leaving the island. The game is later then you think as I never bothered upgrade my troops for the longest time.

I just stumbled on to the silly military advisor. :rolleyes:

Now now people, don't go labelling us as a footprint. What year is this in? We haven't been able to make this place a Republic and it's 2003! And saying we have a strong military... well this game just isn't realistic at all

Originally posted by Bose
We haven't been able to make this place a Republic and it's 2003!
Its too late, digger.If we start a revolution now we'll be in civil disorder for the rest of the game!

This is no different that F11 screen reporting you are number 1 when you are tied with others. If only comparing vs self, you are strong.

Better would have been statement "military strength is unknown at this time."

== PF

Perhaps the military advisor knows something you don't? perhaps he is a spy for the devilish non-existing people that The Ruler of Earth keeps hearing rumours about and executes anyone who claims that there are any other people around the world than those of The Ruler of Earth?

Execute the Afvisor he is not a supporter of the The Ruler of Earth. Justice! Death! a Hard Boiled Egg!

Har, Australia...I laugh at that pitiful attempt at a civilization :D

Or in the scoring part in the histograph. The chart is based on how many civs you have. It's really big when you're the only one that's there, but have a lot of civs and it can be quite squished.

Originally posted by Kevinicus
Har, Australia...I laugh at that pitiful attempt at a civilization :D

Well at least the are worth having on my world map games ;)

Rome was removed in order to create Songhai, the largest kingdom in western Africa.

As for Australia being pitiful - find LK26 in the sucession game thread where Australia dominated the world.

Lkendter, I think that you have place Adelaide in the wrong spot:)

Yeah, Adelaide is a lot closer to the arsehole of the world! To be realistic you would have to make up a two new luxuries that are only found in Australia... Coopers beer and gorgeous blondes with tans!

Originally posted by Bose
Yeah, Adelaide is a lot closer to the arsehole of the world! To be realistic you would have to make up a two new luxuries that are only found in Australia... Coopers beer and gorgeous blondes with tans!

Ever been to California? I grew up in the S.F. Bay Area. . . see a lot of that. Even more down south in SoCal.

Yeah, but in SF they're either men or bottle blondes! I'm talking about the girls who are born blonde! But your right, what i've seen of Cal was impressive, no Sydney, but impressive...

Top Bottom