Screenshot of the Day #90: Everlasting Peace

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Chinese politics always seemed a little strange to me. I guess this is Firaxis's way of showing it. I had another screenshot with two expired peace treaties and two expired right of passages, but I think this is a little more intriguing.

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd90.jpg

Thanks to Hygro for the screenshot.

well, that way he can really screw his and your rep :lol: :lol: :lol: by going to war now....

I have seen something similar when I exroted an alliance, and ROP and a GPT payment for peace - all were listed separately and with a peace treay (20) above each. next turn, all but 1 peace were gone.

Yay! Mine was posted!

[party] :band: :love:

Kill em :p

The same thing happens in hotseat games! When you click the say tech to offer it and press accept. But than at the end of the turn, you decide you dont want to so instead you press dont accept and than put a world map or another tech up on the negotiations screen and press accept, it still has the tech that you didnt want to give them up on the screen!

Of course, this only happens (I presume) when you dont press the Clear Table tab.

He wants more peace. Seize on it, Hygro.

How does that happen?

PS: Wildfire444 you could put in the emoticon "I hate spammers"

In the same game I not only had a double peace, double RoP, but I also have one where I traded someone two mysticisms.

Also, the Chinese didn't last much longer.

I'd attribute it to their beaurocracy.

Look at this, maybe the same thing....
In a MP games, but chinesse was a AI player!
With Chinesse to, but I think i've seen this with other nation.

Attachments

• bug1.jpg
    bug1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 451
now that one's even better becuase the right of passages are from seperate turns.

Also, China was an A.I. player for me also.

Naw, it's just the beaurcratic system isn't efficient enough :)

I was playing a LAN Game with a freind and ended up with at least 5 RoP agreements shown for each AI civ (10 AIs), all with different amounts of time left on each. Seems to me that if I went to an active one to renew then cancelled to clear up the extras then it would cancel the RoP all together but still show them.

Perhaps they need a RoP for each unit they send in to your territory :lol:

weird ain't it

Top Bottom