Screenshot of the Day #97: Poor Gweeto

How did you pull that off?

Originally posted by Thunderfall
The espionage mission was a sucess, but at what cost? (Once again we get to see an emotionally unstable advisor. Shouldn't his mood be neutral?)

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd97.jpg

Thanks to Philippe Hollebeke for the screenshot.

Wasn't his mood nuetral or are you being sarcastic?

A better question... why is someone spending all that gold just to sabotage an INFANTRY?... :o

Originally posted by wtiberon

Wasn't his mood nuetral

Nooo, you can clearly see that he has a grin on his face (or at least he's pretty 'happy looking')...Very interesting though. I've seen military advisers that smile saying "Compared to them, our military is weak!" This really should be fixed... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DiamondzAndGunz

Very interesting though. I've seen military advisers that smile saying "Compared to them, our military is weak!"

Maybe he figures, this way, at least he has good job security... ;)

I made that picture.As you can see my gloriuos French army has cavalry only and i dont want those pesky infantry so i sabotaged it.Check out how big my empire is....
I conquered india and destroyed the aztecs.:D
warmonger i am!.
Although poor Gheeto....
The French will honour him!
This was in vanilla civ3
hehe 2nd time im SOTD

Many people say that the trade advisor is never happy. Sometimes, she is, but the next time she says the message she is pissed...

Eh, these advisors are NEVER happy... playing a game on a HUGE random map right now, I'm the Babs, and have conquered the Greeks, Egyptians, Zulus, English, Iroquois, Romans and Aztecs... AND have all their land populated. 132 cities in all right now, and what does the dumbass cultural advisor have to say?

"Build more cities!" :p

S'ok, I'm about to solve that problem by "annexing" russia. ;)

Me too Plexus in his diety 5cc he had his famous logs about Gweeto and sabotaging many things. Great story! :goodjob:

Originally posted by JoeBas
A better question... why is someone spending all that gold just to sabotage an INFANTRY?... :o

Thats what Im wondering

I already explaint.
Cavalry vs Infantry is a big nono!

PS MY 3000 POST IS THIS ONE!!!!!
PARTY!!!!!!!!!
YES FOR ANOTHER 3000 POSTS!!!!!
UP TO 6000!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

That's happened to me before, it's not anything special. I thought fo submitting one like that (just like the "Wonder-ful city") but decided against that.

I think it happens when you have bad tensions with a country and attempt to conduct espionage. I stole Greece's plans while at war and my spy was found out. I attempted to sabotage Germany's spy after some really bad war and I exposed the mole and exposed myself...

D'oh!

I'm in the same boat as hbdragon... I've seen these kinds of things before and decided against sending them... it's still funny though...

maybe I should start sending in more?

Originally posted by thedirk
It's too bad about Gweeto though. He was a good friend of mine :)

I find it hard to feel any sympathy for someone who sounds like a breakfast cereal.

Perhaps that's why the adviser is smiling... :)

Top Bottom