Screenshot of the Day #101: Berserk

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
After a long but fake war against the Vikings, they tried to offer me a peace deal. I tried to change the deal slightly, and after asking for acceptance, I got this message. I think this is one of the best Civ. responses I've ever seen.

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd101.jpg

It's safe to say that some responses in diplomacy are Civ-specific... :) Thanks to JoshC for the screenshot.

Has anyone had Ghandi asking you if you want a vegetarian curry - has that been posted before?

Hmm would be cool to suddenly in a regicide game seeing ragnar turns into a berserk and attacks leaders like Ghandi or so...

This is the funniest SOD! :lol:

That IS funny! :lol: Sure sign that the SOTDs arent going downward in humor/significance :)

The SOTD is taking a LONG time to load :mad: Much longer than usual.

Haha, that is funny - now that I've seen the quote. :mad: But why is the foreign advisor happy that "your people are in awe of the Viking cultural achievements"?? He should be angry when he says that! I've seen that a lot in recent games and he's always angry.

Yes of course there are civ-specific diplomatic quotes. Elizabeth will always say she's taking a milk bath, Ghandi a vegetable curry, and (mostly) that China will say, "Mao is vaugely aware of your backwards civlization"

Originally posted by Mike Fetterman
Hah!

I was wondering when that one would be spotted!

:viking:

Ok, just tell us how many easter eggs were put in by each Firaxian, and we'll look for them. ;)

Color me guilty...

I placed that reply in there with the understanding that a player would probably only reach it after having really pushed Ragnar's buttons (pun intended). I'm happy to see that someone really got a kick out of it!

Originally posted by Chieftess
Ok, just tell us how many easter eggs were put in by each Firaxian, and we'll look for them. ;)

To tell the truth, I'm not certain anyone here knows exactly how many easter eggs actually made it into the game.

From what I have seen in the forums, and from the SOTD posts it appears that our programming staff had a fair number of rough nights in the trenches ;)

Top Bottom