Resignation

Strider

In Retrospect
I feel that my effort and time spent as science leader is not relized and personally I don't feel like spending 5 hours of my sleeping time coming up with something that is just going to get voted down.

I also feel that I am unable to get any work done and is just driving the science department around in circles.

Also... It makes it useless and almost impossible to do anything with all th PI's going on....

With this said.... I offcially resign as Science Leader.

Originally posted by philippe
Too bad strider..CT already misses you...:(

uh.... How can you tell that?

Also..... I plan on sticking around till my time as trade deputy is up.... I don't like the way things are going in the demogame at all....

Strider, I am going to miss you :(.

I hope that you would reconsider and stick around as a citizen :).

Didn't you do this last term also, Strider? Oh, well. You put up a good fight while you were in office. Remember, once you withdraw from office, your gone. People move up in your place. There's no coming back. Are you sure you're gone this time?

Originally posted by Cyc
Didn't you do this last term also, Strider? Oh, well. You put up a good fight while you were in office. Remember, once you withdraw from office, your gone. People move up in your place. There's no coming back. Are you sure you're gone this time?

Gone..... If it wasn't for how deep I got into the demogame I would have left completely..... Unless about everyone requests that I stay then I outta here.

Strider, stay.

You do a good job as science leader and you should stay.

Strider, we all follow our path, no one can choose it for us. If you'll stay it must be because it comes from you, not because people ask you to.
If you decide to part, personally, you shall be missed, but I wish you speed and joy in your travels, of you stay, I expect nothing but the best (I know you have it in you)

EA

Originally posted by Shaitan
That's two resignations in your last two leader positions. I hope that you'll stay as a citizen but I sure won't vote for you any more.

My last resignation was 3 months ago. Also I stayed because everyone thought that I was the only person who could handle the science department at that time.

Your last resignation was the last office you were elected for. I think you were doing a fine job this term, I'm just saying I won't vote for you again because you quit your job when things don't go your way. That's not what a leader is about. A leader is supposed to find the will of the people and then implement it.

Your last resignation was the last office you were elected for. I think you were doing a fine job this term, I'm just saying I won't vote for you again because you quit your job when things don't go your way. That's not what a leader is about. A leader is supposed to find the will of the people and then implement it.

I'm quiting because of time restraints....

Strider, please reread your resignation post. You named 4 reasons for quitting and time restraints were not one of them.

Time restraints... It's not said exactly, but I'm mainly saying I don't have the 5 hours everyday to do the job anymore.

Strider, I know you are upset because everyone is voting down your proposals. Heck, I thought of leaving at one point too! Remember all of my proposals that got voted down? You have to keep fighting! I just had my first proposal accepted and as CYC said, once youve done it once, you CAN DO IT again!

Originally posted by Goonie
Strider, I know you are upset because everyone is voting down your proposals. Heck, I thought of leaving at one point too! Remember all of my proposals that got voted down? You have to keep fighting! I just had my first proposal accepted and as CYC said, once youve done it once, you CAN DO IT again!

It's not the fact that it got voted down... It's the fact that I don't have the time to create a new one.... Like I said before.... unless about everyone requests that I stay I'm not going to use any of my relaxing time on this.

Please, don't take our knocking down your proposals as anti- you. I would have opened up a thread on the queue and put multiple options in a poll, instead of giving up. BTW, Goonie, I supported you on the last one, but I cannot vote in Council votes.

Top Bottom