Screenshot of the Day #108: 1 + ? = 2

Huh?

I would trust this shot more without the civ2 styled graphics mod, however, that's still really weird...

Time to go look at the screen again for factories or something...

Maybe the game was modded for temples to increase production... or maybe then golden age ended this very turn...

:lol: I like what you've done with the food/trade/shield icons. They look very... interesting.

Interesting screenshot, anyway. Never really noticed this sort of thing, since I rarely pay very close attention to the number of shields produced.

Neither do I - fact is, I never look at the city display during a golden age, really.

Interesting what you've done to the graphics. "I" for Iron, "H" for Horses and "G" for game...although that's a little weird. Wonder what graphics modpck that is - is that Snoopy's?

Originally posted by hbdragon88
Wonder what graphics modpck that is - is that Snoopy's?

Hmm. Yeah, that looks like the modpack I'm using... so it must be Snoopy's! :goodjob:

If he's playing debug mode or something, then he might be able to mobolize his economy that turn. Since he already set it to market place, he will keep building it.

Since market place is not a military unit, the extra +1 shield disapears, although still stays appearant in the production box.

Originally posted by Hygro
If he's playing debug mode or something, then he might be able to mobolize his economy that turn. Since he already set it to market place, he will keep building it.

Since market place is not a military unit, the extra +1 shield disapears, although still stays appearant in the production box.

Hmm, did you even bother to read the explaination that came along with it? :nono: methinks you did not.. :lol:

This is a bug on the last turn of your GA. It still count the shields correctly, but doesn't display them correctly.

that's very funny... I didn't read the description, but if you read my first post (1st reply), I offer that answer anyway.

The reource tabs are not Snoopy's, but were originally made by Heed. Search for Heed's resource tabs.

Hurricane is right: My sn00py looks different!

Hail to the sn00py baby!

I just saw this last night too. In fact, in my writeup of the SG, I originally reported 'our GA ends' one turn too soon, because I saw the decreased shields in a city display. The next turn, it told me that my GA had ended. :(

Originally posted by Grey Fox
... Or could it be because China is Industrious?
I believe you need a 7+ pop city for the extra shield, playing industrouis civ. But I could be wrong here...
Sure looks strange. Is there a screenshot taken one turn later (thus after the GA)??

Greetingz

Originally posted by Lt. 'Killer' M.
that's what I see if my GA ends, because of the way turns and GAs are handled.

Oddly enough, I happened to notice just the opposite last night. I was coming to the end of my GA, but hadn't gotten the 'ended' message yet. I looked at a city, and it was only producing 1 shield. I thought maybe I'd missed the 'end' message and didn't think much more about it. Then, next turn I got the 'end' message.

that's very funny... I didn't read the description, but if you read my first post (1st reply), I offer that answer anyway.

I could swear that you didn't have all that in the first post before... But it doesn't have the little "Last edited" thingy... hmmm. It's a conspiracy against me. :crazyeye:

and about the resources- whoops, misunderstood. I thought you were talking about the modpack for the terrain, not the resources. My bad... :D

I would trust this shot more without the civ2 styled graphics mod, however, that's still really weird...

Ahh so those ar civ2-styled graphics. I was wondering what those where.

Originally posted by SeVeS
I believe you need a 7+ pop city for the extra shield, playing industrouis civ.
And not only that, but I'm pretty sure that the extra shield will also appear in the city's square, not just the total in the city display box. So it's probably just because what Kendter said, nothing else.

Top Bottom