Screenshot of the Day #109: This is funny

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I was playing the game as the Egyptians, and a while into it, "El-Vis" said this weird statement.

I have the City List set so you can understand it, but it is very funny. 'This' is a city name for the Egyptians...

http://www.civfanatics.com/sotd/sotd109.jpg

Another strange city name is the Carthaginian city of "lol". :lol: Thanks to Reddwarfian for the screenshot.

:lol: 'This' is pretty funny indeed.

IIRC, the Carthaginian city is named Iol, it's just that the Civ 3 font makes the I look like l, and it appears to say lol. Still pretty funny.

oh yeah, This IS an Egpytian city name. It was pretty funny when I first saw that.

The greatest part though had to be Elvis saying such a funny phrase, btw thunderfall, the mainpage like to this thread wasn't working... is it now?

The Elvis Easter Egg Strikes again :D.

LOL! Elvis as advisor......GEEZ! :D

The strangest city name I have ever seen is Thunderfall 2.....

Originally posted by CivGeneral
The Elvis Easter Egg Strikes again :D.
Nope. The Elvis Advisor, or El-Vis, because I'm playing the Egyptians, is downloadable...somewhere.

It was highly amusing, I just had to snap a Screenshot!

Yahoo!! I'm famous!

Heh - of course I already knew that there was an Egyptian city named "This" but to see "This is not growing" by an Elvis advisor is pretty funny. :lol:

How about "This has been ransacked by barbarians!". :)

Har har...what about "Terrible news, commander! The people of This have deposed our governor and pledged allegience to the..."

You know what I have an idea. name a city "my ass" and make sure its not growing then see what the advisor says... I can see it now. :lol:

Top Bottom