Term 7 - Taliesin: Get Me Outta This Formal Wear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Welcome back to Taliesin. Yes, Im still here, sitting in my Gubernatioral Palace of the Antartic in Penguin, pushing papers and having tea with my good friend, Dr. Pindelton. Well, Taliesin is nearly fully industiralized. And still the debate ensuse: Move New PDX or Not?
Well, I need a deputy to take over for a week when I have to preform "Pippin". If you didnt know by now, Im the lead character there, so Ill have to be at all the shows for the heck of it.
Anyways, here is to a productive term!

TERM 6 (A Penguin Production)

Welcome to yet another term of Penguin run Taliesin! In this term, I hope to do the following:

• Get Factories in most, if not all, of our cities
  • Give each city at LEAST a market place
  • Update the Wall (not my doing, but we house it)
  • Hope we have Oil and Rubber
  • Get Morgana on to the Top Ten List
  • Just Beef up the province as a whole

Morgana: Factory (5), Bank (12- to be reduced by Factory)
Strider's Haven: Bank (1), University (4), Courthouse (3)
The Burrow: Bank (5), Calvary (3), Calvary (3)
Tarkingrad: Calvary (2), Marketplace (10), Factory (22)
The Highlands: University (5), Marketplace (15), Factory (35)
Palanthus: University (6), Factory (22)
Dacula: Marketplace (1), Worker (1), Factory (22)
Gooniedum: Courthouse (66), University (100)
Penguin: Market (7), University (17), Worker (2), Factory (40)
And now, an anouncement: NEW PDX IS GROWING AGAIN!
New PDX: Marketplace (16), Courthouse (16)

Our Queue:
Morgana: Factory (5), Bank (12- to be reduced by Factory)
Strider's Haven: Bank (1), University (4), Courthouse (3)
The Burrow: Bank (5), Calvary (3), Calvary (3)
Tarkingrad: Calvary (2), Marketplace (10), Factory (22)
The Highlands: University (5), Marketplace (15), Factory (35)
Palanthus: University (6), Factory (22)
Dacula: Marketplace (1), Worker (1), Factory (22)
Gooniedum: Courthouse (66), University (100)
Penguin: Market (7), University (17), Worker (2), Factory (40)
And now, an anouncement: NEW PDX IS GROWING AGAIN!
New PDX: Marketplace (16), Courthouse (16)

Nold: You are aware that this means on March 16th, when I post in the citizen forum that I am taking a leave of absence,, you assume total control of the province and do whatever you please with it until the 24th, correct?
If you are willing to accept these terms, ill wait 24 hours and poll you after that.

drat! i'll be camping that weekend... i could still do queue's but not the turnchats. better pick someone else. i'll still be here if you need me though.

Congrats Stuck. Please let me know of any build queues that the military would be interested in seeing :).

Culture would like to request a build change in Goonidom to a university and a rush of that university for 368g, in The Burrow: I would like a cathedral after the bank (will take 5 turns), and in Penguin: A temple would be nice in the near future.

Thanks,
-plexus

Originally posted by Plexus
Culture would like to request a build change in Goonidom to a university and a rush of that university for 368g, in The Burrow: I would like a cathedral after the bank (will take 5 turns), and in Penguin: A temple would be nice in the near future.

Thanks,
-plexus

To: Culture Leader Plexus
Re: Your post

Mr Plexus, how good to see you again. Unfortunatly, I am not at will to remove the Gooniedum courthouse, seeing as the lack of one cripples the city. The university is next on queue. Regarding the burrow: will do.
And for penguin- dont really see the need, but okay..

SaaM

A poll concerning the new CoL amendments and their effect on Governors has been posted here. Please vote.

Bavaria will grow to size 12 in 10 turns. In order to keep the population fed, the city will need to reclaim the game tile currently being used by Morgana. One of the forest tiles near Morgana needs to be cut down and irrigated so Morgana can maintain its food supply when this happens.

Okay. And now for an offical statement:

Taliesin goes into the hands of Domestic starting this Wednesday, at midnight. I will retrieve it on the 23rd. My apologies for the bump up, but my director is doing runthroughs every day this week.

I will make the queue for now, but then its domestics headach... I mean doing.

My queue for now:

Morgana: Please remove laborer from game tile so that Barvaria can grow. Put it out to sea. Once that is done, I need a worker to cut down and irrigate one of the forests, preferably the one with the Aztec laborer on it.
Bank (14), Temple (5)

Striders Haven: Take laborer out of the forest W of the city, place in jungle N, NW of city. Cuts of 1spt, but gets it growing again.
Calvary (5), Courthouse (5), Cathedral (7)

The Burrow:
Bank (1), Cathedral (7), Granary (3)

Palanthus:
University (1), Factory (40)

Dacula:
Factory (26), Bank (20), University (13)

Goonidum:
Courthouse (61) [Domestic: It costs only 244g to rush it. Please think about it], University (100)

Penguin:
Market (3), Aqueduct (25), University (25), Worker (3), Factory (60)

New PDX : A note. For the sake of keeping it growing, could the road to the incense beneath it be railed? Thanks
Market (19), Courthouse (27)

The Highlands:
Market (20), Courthouse (16)

Tarkingrad:
Market (12), Factory (40)

Well, after completely forgeting there was a TC today, Im redoing my queues and handing to domestic along with a letter of a leave of absence

Morgana: Please remove laborer from game tile so that Barvaria can grow. Put it out to sea. Once that is done, I need a worker to cut down and irrigate one of the forests, preferably the one with the Aztec laborer on it.
Bank (8), Temple (4)

Striders Haven: Take laborer out of the forest W of the city, place in jungle N, NW of city. Cuts of 1spt, but gets it growing again.
Calvary (2), Courthouse (3), Cathedral (6)

The Burrow:
Cathedral (5), Granary (2)

Palanthus:
Factory (40)

Dacula:
Factory (25), Bank (20), University (13)

Goonidum:
Courthouse (60) [Domestic: It costs only 240g to rush it. Please think about it], University (100)

Penguin:
Market (2), Aqueduct (25), University (25), Worker (3), Factory (60)

New PDX : A note. For the sake of keeping it growing, could the road to the incense beneath it be railed? Thanks
Market (18), Courthouse (27)

The Highlands:
Market (19), Courthouse (16)

Tarkingrad:
Market (11), Factory (40)

Stuck, I'd like to be the deputy. Since you'll be leaving temporarily, you could still be governor.. don't know how that would work.

@Stuck - I wish to volunter to Help You and Chieftess, please let me know if this is possible :). Perhaps I can be the Assistant to the Deputy Govenor :).

Thanks,
CivGeneral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom