Screenshot of the Day #110: Lots of Coal

I know where that one was from. :D That'll be a line for the MSDG for a while (for FA). "Make more friends!"

Now... let's see if I can upload mine with 2 coal...

EDIT: this post was made during the duplicate SOTD. :)

See first post for the new SOTD #110. :)

I should double check the SOTDs in the future... :D

Originally posted by Thunderfall
I should double check the SOTDs in the future... :D

Good idea :lol:.

There seem to be lots of multiplayer bugs with things popping up double/triple, even. But those seem to be mainly in the active deals.. Interesting shot, anyway.

Hail the "Empire of the rising sun!"

@Sebs--- err... Syrus, of course, I'd never say anything like that. :)

But, I could have put a settler within view of that screenshot... :mischief:...

BTW, I was using the Future Start scenario with this one.

kinda like the one I sent in with 3 ROPs or the one I almost sent in w/ 2 mysticisms ;)

Although it was still really intersting to see 2 coals even though it's not TOO special in multiplayer (not sure why...)

Thunderfall if you need a backup, I sent you a pretty good one a week+ ago :)

So if it's given away twice, does that mean that you yourself can't use that resource anymore? If so, that would seem logical, wouldn't it?

You still keep the extra resource.

I'd have thought that the 'Future Tech 1' in 450BC on that screenshot was good enough for its own screenshot, never mind the two coal!!! Future Tech 1 in 450BC, what's that all about?!!!!

Originally posted by JJT1603
I'd have thought that the 'Future Tech 1' in 450BC on that screenshot was good enough for its own screenshot, never mind the two coal!!! Future Tech 1 in 450BC, what's that all about?!!!!

It might be a future start scenario, where all players start with all the techs already researched.

CT did an edit, just see above.
Anyway, 2 coal & really confusing thread.
Pretty weird, that is.

Originally posted by Grille
CT did an edit, just see above.
Anyway, 2 coal & really confusing thread.
Pretty weird, that is.

Maybe this thread should be a SOTD! :D

And, yes, I said I did use the Future Start scenario. In fact, I was checking out the UN in hotseat after talking with some of the tourny staff, and some were just curious. Then I had some fun and decided to see who would build the UN first. :D

Top Bottom