Screenshot of the Day #112: Worker Ants

they DO look like ants!

Maybe I won't use the munit workers after all!

There are already Multi Units for almost every standard unit in CivIII. You can find them in the thread by Kryten. He put a lot of work in it, and I must say they lokk absolutely marvellous. It's also possible to create your own multi units, I made a tutorial (the link is in my signature) to create your own.

All this is made possible by two great programs released to the civ community: Flicster and Stephs Storyboard Builder.

Originally posted by Jimjam Jones
All you need to do now is change your government to Communist and its perfect ;)

And have Mao talk to you about "picnic ants" ;)

Awesome. Though this only dissuades me from downloading and using the multi-figure units.

:) Nice to know that the quality of the SOTDs hasn't been declining. And sliverflame, you are referring to the SOTD "Picnic Ants" right?

Theworkers weren't made by Kryten.

The workers looked really good in the thread, but not as nice ingame.

Methinks M-units are probably nicer if resized to be smaller.

Multi-unit graphics definitely look crowded.

BTW, I had the trade advisor give me an attitude -

I'm not even suppose to be at work today!

I clicked the More button before thinking to get a screenie.

Whoa..... I wonder if there is an option to split all of those up? You'd have a worker for each tile then!!

That's cool looking...That would be funny if you could do that Strider...Put multi-units into the game, then make something where you could split them up to get like 5 units out of 1...

yikes...crowds of small red men

Run to the hills!

Seriously
I've got to get me one of those multi-figure unit sets one of these days. :thumbsup:

That screen shot wasn't even half of it. That was just in the core city area. There was at least another 10 - 15 just off screen. Just never thought to move them. I :love: Multi units. I will never go back to the single units. They are definately make the game more interesting, Pallikles. Kudos to Kryten and all who have done such an awesome job:goodjob: .

Top Bottom