New Units: Infantry Units

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
First up is a WW1 Infantry that I designed for an alternate history unit progression, but it can easily be used as normal. Trenchcoat and gas mask...

Second is the upgraded unit, with armor and a machine gun. (model based on the movie Jin Roh). Heavily armored with a WW2 style machine gun.

I've included many a little extra in each of these... Including alternate INI files change the attacks from standing fire repeating to standing then kneeling fire to kneeling fire repeating... Also for the WW1 Infantry I've added two smaller little attacks the basicly speedup the action for a machinegun attack... Alternate INI files allow you to easily swap between any of these options. The Readme explains the setup a little more. These extra FLC files could also be used in Steph's Multi-Unit maker, front row kneeling, back row standing...

Armored Infantry (744kb):
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Armored_Infantry.zip

WW1 Infantry (711kb):
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/WW1_Infantry.zip

Preview of the Armored Infantry Run:

Attachments

• armoredinfantry_preview.gif
    armoredinfantry_preview.gif
    26 KB · Views: 9,429
WW1 Infantry Attack:

Attachments

• ww1infantry_preview.gif
    ww1infantry_preview.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 8,373
The first of the previews I must say I love....reminds me of either Final Fantasy: Spirits Within Deep Eyes taskforce or simply anime soldiers, dressed a lil futuristic but still belivable....yeah, i cant spell.

JIN ROH!

Wow I was thinking it would be cool to have one of those, but didn't even remember the name of the movie....

Which by the way I found very boring and anti-climatic...... but the suits were cool :D

Decent work! :)

AWSOME!!!!:goodjob: :goodjob:

I just looked at these in flicster and Love them :love: especialy the armored one. It rivals Balou's Deep eyes shock troop as my favorite. I'm going to try and make a tank or something to complement him :)

:jump:

A large image of the Jin Roh model... I can't take credit for all of this model but I pieced it together from bits here and there and some stuff I modeled.

Attachments

• jinroh.gif
    jinroh.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 5,770
VERY NICE :goodjob:

And I can still use them in my mod right (I ask becase I am adding units this week)

Top Bottom