New Unit: Robin Hood

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian

Attachments

• robinhood_preview.gif
    robinhood_preview.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 4,433
Nice work again! :)

I think Sween32 requested it... Also I planned on making a woodsy type Elf... This will fill in for both at least for now.
And there is an arrow that he nocks... It shows up in some angles but doesn't seem to appear in the preview... Some details are just too small to really show up... Sigh...

Originally posted by BeBro
Looks great :) Reminds me on "Defender of the Crown"...

I loved that game! All the jousting and stuff...ohhh sweeeet.

Anyways, nice unit.

Perfect!

I was just thinking of a Green Elf "mercenary" to my High ELf Civ...

Couldn't be more on the point!

cool

I'd love to see a really 'prancy' victory animation for this one ala 'men in tights' :p

So have Firaxis called you up for Civ.4 yet Kinboat? :goodjob:

Great work! Who is Balou ?

Defender of the Crown will come to us again !

Look at the Cinemaware homepage http://cinemaware.com/
Im looking for some US Special Forces Troops. We already have Balou´s rus. Spetsnaz but i want to have Navy Seals or british S.A.S.! Please who is reading this? Bebro what are you planning at the moment?

Kinboat is the BEST of THE BEST in the Civ world to create UNIT ANIMATIONS. :D

I have always praised you my friend, and I will also continue to do so. ;)

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! THE SUPREME MASTER OF UNIT CREATION!!!!

Awsome Unit!

Thanks guys... Now that my head is swelled to the size of a watermelon I should get back to work :)

Never disappointed by your units, you make me wanna advice you to send a resumate to Firaxis. Maybe they're hiring ! :)

Thanks Chris85... It wasn't as happy as I'd like but what are you going to do...

[party] Happy Birthday Kinboat! :band: :beer:

I AM BACK FROM MY BANNISHMENT!!!

GREAT UNIT, KINBOAT!!! The "Hollywood" version of Robin Hood is great, but I'm assuming you're not going to make the more realistic one with the hood, right? That's fine, this is just as good! :goodjob:

Top Bottom