CivMPM - A Modpack Manager

ForeverStar

Chieftain
The Program: CivMPM - A Modpack Manager
version: v1.0

Quick install instructions: Just unzip the zip file into the civ3 folder.

Brief description:

With CivMPM every mod pack is a file containing all the information the program needs to install the modpack. CivMPM automatically backs up any files that a modpack will write over when you decided to use the modpack. The program is easy to use(at least from my point of view), and is menu driven. For more information look through the readme file included.

Changes in v1.0
v1.0 hs a more useful status monitor, the capabilities for modpacks to span files and to merge spanned files if you only want one, and to create an index of all the files in the modpack.

Download: civmpm page (
Note: This program may not work on XP. . . I have ME. If someone could inform me if it does that would be great. . .)

:( hi, newbie here ... does this utility actually help with downloading completed modpacks.i've run into several mods that have many errors- it seems there could be a easier way to get to play something you spend hours down loading ..

Post your question about the mod's errors in their respective threads...it's most likely an error from that mod.

This mod doesn't make modpacks that don't work suddenly work. All it does is back up extra files.

sorry, i was trying to get more details about this utility... yes i will go to the correct thread(s) and try get all these great mods fixed so i can waste another weekend on the best game ever :D :mischief:

Top Bottom