Term 8 - Nominations for Governor of "Russian Humpback" Province

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Term 8 - Nominations for Governor of "Russian Humpback" Province
The governor is in charge of posting build queues before every set of turns are played and for general administration of that province. The governor is also a member of the Senate, whos approval is required for all changes to the Constitution.

This province is defined in the leading proposal of the Official Border Poll. This position will only be polled for election if that proposal wins and the approval poll meets quorum. The "name" of this province is for discussion purposes only. This province will be permanently named by its first elected governor.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Note: This map does not reflect any recent and/or future holdings.

I nominate Padma.

Originally posted by Chieftess
This province is defined in the leading proposal of the Official Border Poll. This position will only be polled for election if that proposal wins and the approval poll meets quorum. The "name" of this province is for discussion purposes only. This province will be permanently named by its first elected governor.

CT, when you copy and paste these things, make sure the info is current. :p

Shaitan had Trade - Term 6 for last terms trade noms. :p Let me see you create 24 posistions next time. Then again, we might have 27! :D

I second Padma.
@CT: What Shaitan does wrong does not make your "wrongdoings" look better :p (Can't we all just get along)

Edit: The words wrong and wrongdoings is to be read as "mistake" :)

Thanks to everyone who thought of me.

While I agree that we have too few people running for these position, I am as out of touch with this game as a newbie who just signed up. Worse, I am inthe grip of the "Demogame Malaise": a newbie would probably be fired up and raring to go, whereas I find my interest level barely sputtering along.

Since I would probably wind up impeached for failure to do my job, I will respectfully Decline this nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom