Screenshot of the Day #118: Confused AI

Ahh nothing special. I see that quite often...if I had known that such shots would get SOTD-recognition I would send a lot of them in...

funny. and to think the "i" in "ai" is for intelligence........

Man, that is an awsome map! I want a map like that!

too many eeks!!! :eek:

I don't get what's so amazing about this, and what everyone's eeking about. I see this all the time as well; had I known it was such a spectacular sight, I might have taken a screenshot of it as well.

It happens if you have it set to renegotiate deals; your partner will then pop up, asking why you have come. Of course, it then looks like he called you up proposing the deal, even though you most likely started the deal originally. Nothing too special, IMHO.

Not too special, but funny anyway.
Also, if they propose a deal -like simple map exchange- and you try to improve this (-> counter proposal), but still end up with the same deal the ai had already suggested, they say 'highway robbery'. About their proposal. :lol:
IMO, they must make the last comment on any deal.

:o

Why do people have to whimper about screenshots of the day not being out of the ordinary? Who cares who gets credit for them?

pppttthhhpppp

:mad:

It's not about who gets credit, it's that SOTDs are supposed to be extrodinary, weird, or wacky, and these are just things that we all see. Some people who've been here for a while have always volunteered to send in their own screenshots that are unique.

Originally posted by Darkness
I guess Hammurabi must have a very, very short memory....

Well, he's been around for a few thousand years, it's only natural that he'd get a bit senile.

Top Bottom