Screenshot of the Day #119: Embargo

Whoa, that was great!

My only complaint is these SOTD with the AI saying something funny takes a lot away from seeing it yourself ingame.

I am playing Carthage now -- always wondered what I was actually saying to those other guys.... :D

Guess it really just shows how personalized I make them...

look at all those cities- looks like a great game

:lol: prety funny :lol:

Originally posted by Hygro
Whoa, that was great!

My only complaint is these SOTD with the AI saying something funny takes a lot away from seeing it yourself ingame.

True, but if ya don't send it in, someone else will. There really are a whole lot of funny responses out there if you actually stop to read them.

Wow what a nice dude. It's this kind of guy you want to hang around with on weekends :D

Oh you see how the methods of diplomacy have changed over the years. When you start an embargo nowadays you just do it to hurt the government in the days back you wanted to hurt the whole nation. Hmm the fine difference.

Oh you see how the methods of diplomacy have changed over the years. When you start an embargo nowadays you just do it to hurt the government in the days back you wanted to hurt the whole nation. Hmm the fine difference.

i dont think they have changed...
you still hurt the whole nation, so what?

Originally posted by holy king

i dont think they have changed...
you still hurt the whole nation, so what?
Well but today you talk about liberation and freedom and peace you don't go out there and talk like: "I want them to suffer...." That's the fine difference diplomacy have mastered to disguise things so they don't look so bad after all. You even try to convince the people that it's good when you embargo them. The power of words much more increased nowadays.

Oh and "eastern austria"? Vienna or Lower Austria?

Nice one, but my favorite Hannibal response is still that one about "Contrary to what my enemies say, I am not a cannibal" or something to that effect.

Top Bottom