Screenshot of the Day #120: Baghdad

I smell a few new middle east scnearios in the woodwork...

How ya been sebsage?

I think the screenshot is alright.

The marshlands are north of baghdad on that map.

And it has plenty to do with the thread, it relates to civ III and current stuff that the OT is polluted with. Which is occuring in the middle east, which will no doubt stimulate more scenarios.

Talk about... "Military Culture". :crazyeyes:

:lol:
Wow overthrowing one totalitarian regime and join the other don't think this is such a smart move. Movin from fanatical nationalist to oppressive communist. Not a big change in my mind.

Ok as we talk about the screenshot I see you're a Republic well the only question is:
Which republic? As we all know many worse regimes also call themselves "Republic" :rolleyes: Hope you’re not such an oppressor ;)

"and it should flip to America"

Now now zeroone it should flip to the "coalition (sp?) forces" ;)

Originally posted by ZeroOne
Baghdad should be two squares to north and one to north-east and it should flip to America... :lol:

Well.. you could take this map, Play America, conquer China and Persia and Babylon and Egypt and Greece and France, and put your Forbidden pallace in the old world, and try to flip it..... :D

Originally posted by Moulton
Well.. you could take this map, Play America, conquer China and Persia and Babylon and Egypt and Greece and France, and put your Forbidden pallace in the old world, and try to flip it..... :D
As I found out recently, culture flip formula only uses your Palace. The FP has no bearing on flips at all.

True, but if you start in North America on this map, and don't put yoru FR or palace in the Old World, it will be pretty hard to develop cities over there. And if you can't develop your cities, you can't get enough total culture to do much flipping...

Top Bottom