Wonder Graphics: Theory of Relativity

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia
Theory of Relativity wonder to answer Tweedledum's request.

Not the most creative way to express it: I guess, Einstein standing before a chalk board with E=mc2 written on it. I am a bit busy right now so this comes with no civilopedia description, sorry about that.

Use it as a scientific wonder, to give two techs or double research output or something similar.

Ukas

The filee:

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/relativity.zip

And the preview:

Attachments

• theoryofrelativitypreview.jpg
    theoryofrelativitypreview.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,835
Thanks man. :)

BTW, now that I finally got PTW I have some questions like how do I change my mod *.bic to PTW's *.bix? Is there a tutorial or something like somewhere?

Originally posted by Ukas
BTW, now that I finally got PTW I have some questions like how do I change my mod *.bic to PTW's *.bix? Is there a tutorial or something like somewhere? [/B]

I don't have PTW, but from what I've heard, all you gotta do is open the .bic with the PTW editor and save it. It should convert automatically into a .bix

I would love to get PTW, but since I don't think I would play online, it has a rubbish price/value rate. I would be willing to pay for a really improved editor, but from what I've heard, the changes are rather small (both GW and SW flags available to both wonder types, couple of new flags and such.) Oh well, that's a bit offtopic.

Originally posted by Ukas
Thanks man. :)

BTW, now that I finally got PTW I have some questions like how do I change my mod *.bic to PTW's *.bix? Is there a tutorial or something like somewhere?

here try this thread

I think it's really nice. Being added to the DyP mod in 2 sec's, as Einstein's Lab wonder icon. :goodjob:

Originally posted by Sarevok
I might want to use this for a scenario I have been planning for a while. Do you mind?

Go ahead, you can use all of them buildings, they are made for that. Only commercial restrictions.

Ukas

Top Bottom