New fantasy unit: Neptune - god of the seas.

aaglo

Furioso!
After some struggle I was able to upload these files.

[EDIT]Here is the complete Neptune.zip -file, all files in one zip. Originally the 3 files were there, because 56k modem connection (I used when uploading the files) wasn't so stable, and I had to upload the zip in two stages.

Download the Sea Giant with just ONE click of the mouse!!!

Here is an ingame prewiev of the god being fortified.

Attachments

• neptfortify.jpg
    neptfortify.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 3,903
Looks like an awesome unit Aaglo! :goodjob: Should we be expecting anymore Greco-Roman gods from you in the near future?

Originally posted by aaglo
Edited.

What I did forgot was the unit_32.pcx... :rolleyes:

well, you can't win them all :D
I have no idea of what you may be talking about;)

Originally posted by Yoda Power
I have no idea of what you may be talking about;)

That's the idea. You shouldn't have any idea of anything ;)

And something to make this post useful.

Death.

Looks like Neptune's myriads may be getting a little bit frisky with him after he's defeated. :eek: :D You know, dragging him underwater for an after-death under-water party!

Oh... since this is a "walking unit", should it be tagged as 'wheeled', and make the oceans impassable to wheeled units? Or is he a true god, and can walk on anywhere in water?

I don't really know about the stuff these Roman gods could do. Or if you don't like Roman gods, you can name this unit as Poseidon (?greek sea god?)

Oh... since this is a "walking unit", should it be tagged as 'wheeled', and make the oceans impassable to wheeled units? Or is he a true god, and can walk on anywhere in water?

Yes, Neptune is like Jesus :worshp: and has the ability to walk on water, though I think most of the time he just hung out with the other gods on Mount Olympus.

Yoda, like what? I might say, that horses are not allowed. ;)
No horses eh. Well i also need a islamic fanatic. Beduin kinda guy, with a sword or spear.

I think some of those kind are already done. Something like Sarasens with huge scimitars... ;)

Note: those horses aren't allowed, since the human body with pov-ray is barely within my skills, and not knowing about horse's anatomy, I'd leave them to the people with better anatomic knowledge, or with better graphic programs. Or both. :D

I think some of those kind are already done. Something like Sarasens with huge scimitars... ;)

Note: those horses aren't allowed, since the human body with pov-ray is barely within my skills, and not knowing about horse's anatomy, I'd leave them to the people with better anatomic knowledge, or with better graphic programs. Or both. :D
There has only been made a assasin which was a immortal that had been recolored. Also some other immortal edits, but we need a new unit.

Just in from across the country:

Why does Neptune have a green trident? :confused: I thought it was supposed to be made of some rare metal or something along those lines. Or has it just rusted over time? :D

Yoda, someone made a unit you might use, it is on the first few pages of the library. It is not a re-done immortal, but a whole new unit I'v been using for Pikeman for middle eastern civs

Originally posted by Stormbringer
Yoda, someone made a unit you might use, it is on the first few pages of the library. It is not a re-done immortal, but a whole new unit I'v been using for Pikeman for middle eastern civs
Show me, then i will believe it.

This looks like a wonderful idea... Has anyone tried making oceans impassible to wheeled and tagging him as wheeled? Does it work on water units?

Originally posted by Kinboat
This looks like a wonderful idea... Has anyone tried making oceans impassible to wheeled and tagging him as wheeled? Does it work on water units?
Yes i think it does.

Top Bottom