New Unit; Pioneer/Light assault infantry

Smoking mirror

Ships Captain
Having trouble coming up with a good name for this one,the uniform is based on german pioneer (combat engineers), but I intend to use it a lightly equiped Assault trooper.

Later I will do a "production" or "building" animation so that he can be used also as an armed worker unit.

But for now I only need him as a combat unit.

He has all the files including sound and later I will produce a Axis coloured grey version.

Here are the files

And here is an animation;

Attachments

• pioneeranimate.gif
    pioneeranimate.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,954
cool. only thing that looks kinda weird is is hat which makes his head look extremely big but i know it can't be changed or it wouldnt show very well.

Yeah, Because of the way I make the units the animation as to be produced "on the fly", I never know how it looks till its finished, sometimes it comes out great, but other times its a bit dodgy. However it takes ages to make the animation and I don't care to do it all over agin :)

Perhaps I'll Do something about it later, but for now it does everything I want it to.

I have been waiting forever for this. thanks :goodjob: so cool :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

what do you think the stats should be?

civlopedia images:D

The way I made them, makes him look fat;) to bad.

Attachments

• civlopediaimages.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 173
Cool unit! Really appreciate the effort SM (can I call you SM Smoking Mirror?), quality work, as usual! You know, this has got to be the first blonde infantry to date! Are people just like, hair-colorist around here or something? :eek:

Bobisback,

those files are in PSP format. They need to be in pcx.

Here are some in the proper format and that don't distort the image.

Attachments

• combatengineer pedia.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 171
Originally posted by Kal-el
Bobisback,

those files are in PSP format. They need to be in pcx.

Here are some in the proper format and that don't distort the image.

Sorry, My fault I did not check.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom