Our Civilization Name for Demogame 3

Vote for ALL civ names that you would like in Demogame 3.

• NAME: Randy, COUNTRY: Randomania, ADJ: Randomites, TITLE: Indecisive

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • NAME: "name of 1st Pres", COUNTRY: Republic of Fanatic Players (RFP), ADJ: Fanatics, TITLE: His Fana

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Akkadians

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Babica

• Banatica

• Cuneiforans

• Cuneiforumites

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Euphratans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fabylon

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Fabylonia

• Fanakkadia

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Fanatandomanians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fanateria

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fanatiqis

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Fanatylonia

• Fanylon

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Mesopotamians

• Tigritians

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

der Besucher
This poll will determine what name (or name set) will be used for Demogame 3. The option that receives the highest overall support will be used. Vote for all options that you approve of.

This topic was discussed in detail in this thread and in this info poll. This poll includes all options presented in those threads. This poll will remain open for a minimum of 48 hours. Note that there is no quorum and no abstain option is offered.

i really hope rany will win :)

but shaitan: shouldnt we run a decisive poll between maybe the 3 top voted options?
would propably be fairer to the people as they dont "loose" their vote due to the high number of options.

Hmmm... I thought we were going to play a random civ... guess it never occurred to anyone to wait and see which civ we get before choosing a name...

:lol:

My sentiments exactly, donsig. Just stick in the name Fanatica, and name ourselves in the forum. (You can set the country name with the random option.)

Better yet, we let a human (rather than the game at the start) determine the random civ, that way we can plan a bit before the game.

Originally posted by disorganizer
but shaitan: shouldnt we run a decisive poll between maybe the 3 top voted options?
would propably be fairer to the people as they dont "loose" their vote due to the high number of options.
It may be needed if the top choices are very close together but the multi-choice format already allows each player to vote for all of the choices that they like.

Hmmm...my proposal for Fanakkadia is doing pretty well; it's in third place with 7 votes right now. My main problem with Randy is the title. If it stays "indecisive," people in the game will be holding a "We Love the Indecisive Day!" :eek: I really do like the second proposal, though.

i think we should wait til we find out who we get when we start up the game. for all we know 3/4 of these names wont fit the civ we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom