Term - 1 Demogame 3 Nominations Tracker

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu

<Reserved>

Just a comment, donsig is undecided on CJ, not accepted and Octavian said he would step down if someone else ran for CJ. I'm pretty sure all this happened before the tracker was up, so just in case you missed it.

CivGeneral, I can't help but notice a certain reluctance on your part to advertise that two other citizens have received nominations for the position of Military Leader... :mischief:

Originally posted by Eklektikos
CivGeneral, I can't help but notice a certain reluctance on your part to advertise that two other citizens have received nominations for the position of Military Leader... :mischief:

The Reason why I have not Added them to the list is because they are not in the Citizen Registery.

Bah, sophistry! :p

There was no DG3 Citizen Registry available when this thread went up ;)

Originally posted by Shaitan
Go ahead and add all accepted nominations to the index, CivGeneral. There is no requirement to be a citizen to accept nominations.

Oh, I thougt there is a requierment. Ill add them ASAP :).

@CG - This could be a lot easier for you if you keep track of it in Excel and then just do a little screen shot for the updates. Looks neater too. Here's an example below. The color codes are conditional formatting so there's really nothing to do except insert names when needed and plug in A, d or u. Let me know if you want this base file.

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 289
@Shaitan - Thanks :), Could you send the Base file to me Please :)
(I PMed you my E-mail so you can send the file :) )

Thanks,
CivGeneral

I am running for Chief Justice as well as Public Defender. BTW, Shaitan, it looks like you forgot to put the Trade position on your graphic of the nominations.

:grad: I'm not running for anything, as I plan to observe and learn from the experts in the opening moves of this game.

[pimp] However, if anyone needs an assistant after the election, I am available to serve as a groveling appointee.

Feodor :egypt:

Originally posted by bootstoots
I am running for Chief Justice as well as Public Defender. BTW, Shaitan, it looks like you forgot to put the Trade position on your graphic of the nominations.
The one I did was just a quick example. CivGeneral is handling the actual posting.

The Next Update will be on 12:30pm EDT Tommorow:)

Top Bottom