Term 1 - Governor for "Province 1" (correct poll)

Pick the Governor of Province 1 for Term 1

• eyrei

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Gingerbread Man

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Goonie

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Zarn

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Please vote yes, no or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Numbers (in parenthesis) after a candidate's name indicate the total number of offices that candidate is running for.

eyrei (2)
Gingerbread Man (2)
Goonie (1)
Zarn (2)

This is the new, CORRECTED poll, which will extend until approx. 7:30am EDT due to a miscount of the nominees.

I have been a Govenor in Demogame 2 several times, and each time I performed my duties admirably and efficently. You can view one of my previous Provincial Threads:

Rhineland Term 7

As you can see, I put detail and attention into my work, and that's what you have to expect if I am elected this term.

I am a proven good governor. I have served MAG for three terms, SW province for one, and the MSDG since it started. I have the experience, and the skills. I also enjoy paying attention to micromanagement. In the first 100 turns, micromanagement can be more important than you think.

Vote Gingerbread Man for province 1! I am certain that I can lead our country towards victory, even in these early days.

I guess since everyone else is making a statement, I might as well.

While I have never held the position of governor, I was domestic leader for the first several terms of the first demogame. At this time, the domestic leader was the governor of the capital province, so I have experience governing, particularly with controlling the capital province during the early expansion.

At any rate, since the build queues for the first province will obviously be polled while it is still feasible to do so (until the country grows to large), the first governor will be more influential in the making of new laws. Many laws have to pass the approval of the senate, and for some time, the governor of the capital province will be the only member. I have more experience with our laws and ruleset than all but a few people in this game, and none of these people are running for this office. I intend to make sure we do not pass laws that will bog us down, and/or detract from the fun of the game.

Go Goonie! (again)

Methinks eyrei statement is most persuasive.

Experience and diligence are important, but taking care of the citizens is the final product.

Besides, eyrei rhymes, if I'm saying it right.
:p

Go,Goonie,go! (it's your only chance :D )

Okay, that's better. ;) No more problems here. Eyrei still won, but that is fine with me. I justed wanted in with the race.

Yeah. Goonie and I combined equal him in votes. It looks like I won't hold any positions, not even deputy.

Now Goonie's ahead. It's still anybody's ballgame.

Uh, CT, are you sure Goonie was ahead? Eyrei was ahead 17-8 over Goonie at the time of this post. Also, I wanted to state that I changed my vote decision from Goonie in the first poll to Eyrei in this one.

Originally posted by bootstoots
Uh, CT, are you sure Goonie was ahead? Eyrei was ahead 17-8 over Goonie at the time of this post. Also, I wanted to state that I changed my vote decision from Goonie in the first poll to Eyrei in this one.

I was refering to the deputy spot.

Congratulations eyrei, may we have a succesful term!

Top Bottom