New Units: Resistors

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Same basic model as my Belgian Resistor with small changes and weapon swaps... Now there is a medieval one with a pitchfork and a more modern one with a submachine gun... I was going to make it a sten gun but I got lazy and used a model of an HK mp5 or some such that I already had. Same animations as the Belgian one except for the fortify and attacks of course.

Modern Resistor:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Modern_Resistor.zip

Medieval Resistor:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Medieval_Resistor.zip

Preview:

Attachments

• resistor_preview.gif
    resistor_preview.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 6,101
Nice Kinboat. Though the modern looks slitly unrealistic;)

:goodjob:

Kinboat would it be possible to make some worker animations for the pitchfork guy?:)

The Medieval one might work well also as Peasant infantry of Feudal Levy: wery low cost (if cost at all), one population cost, -1 or -2 HPs.

Kinboat, Nice Work! We All have learned to Expect the Best from you.

Here are some sounds I made for Your Medieval Resistor.
This first Zip includes the INI file.

*Please get All 3 Zips for the complete Sounds*

Here is Zip #1

Attachments

• #1 medieval resistor sounds.zip
    75.7 KB · Views: 313
I really only made him a lefty so I could use almost the same fortify animation as the medieval one :) But I suppose the Lefty Liberation League needs a unit to represent itself...

WHOO HOO! [dance]

I didn't notice these at first! Thanks, Kinboat, for finally doing them (I think I requested them in the first place)! I have been looking foreward to these for a LONG time.

They both look excellent!

:worshp:

Kinboat, how easy it would be to replace the torch on your Fanatic unit with the H&K MP5 you use for the Modern Resistor? I know you have a lot of projects, but I thought a monk with a SMG could be kind of useful. "Convert or else, Heathen!". :) Anyways, just wondering if that would be a possibility. Thanks.

Top Bottom