Turn Chat 1950 BC, Fri May 16. 08:00 GMT (4 AM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citizen's request:

Mr. President,

With the absence of instructions from our Governor, I would ask you to please consider the following actions for the city of Gorina.

1. Move laborer from unroaded grassland(2-0-1) to river hill(1-1-1).

2. Switch immediate build queue from Granary to Settler.

These actions will allow us to build a Settler in 6 turns. Switching the tiles worked will set Gorina to grow in 6 turns. Therefore, Gorina would be a size 2 instead of a size 1 on the 7th turn.

Should instructions be posted by the Governor before the chat, please disregard this post.

Military Instructons

1. Name the newly settled (If it is settled buring the turns you play) Nar Shaddaa. I am posting this here since there are no cartography City registery thingy.

2. Continue Explopring the South, Southwest, and Western area. Any Warriors by the Amaericas should explore outside there borders.

Noshuret

Barracks, warrior, warrior, warrior

Gorina

Please switch the citizen working the unroaded plains to the hill by the river. Then switch production to a settler. After the settler, build warriors.

Third City

Obviously, a garrison of warriors should be completed first.

Place the third city on 8 Hills according to the plan.

Have the worker build a road on its' current spot, and one south. I am currently apalled by the lack of workers in the build queue. ;)

Use the conscript warrior as an escourt for the settler. There's no need from domestic to stop the chat when we get iron. I also suggest that we start exploring in a northerly direction, as the scout appears to have come from that direction.

As domestic, I must insist that we keep the granary in Noshuret. We WILL grow quicker and get settlers out quicker that way. It's 1950BC, and we only have 2 cities! (with a 3rd in a few turns)

Take the settler, if built, to Noshuret's West. It'll be more productive than Gold Rush for now. (less corruption)

Preturn

Turn 5 Save

Turn 5 Screenshot

Turn 8 Screenshot of NorthEast

Turn 11 Save - Iron is discovered

Final Save

Next Chat Thread

Notes

A very productive turn. Our 3rd and 4th cities have been founded. We lost another warrior to barbarians but the dead were avenged by our elite "Emperor's Own" unit that tracked down and slaughtered the scum. We have the Iron technology and two sources of iron! One is two tiles from Gorina and the other is on the southern coast. We have met Cleo and she is polite. There are now some tech trade options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom