Turn Chat 1025 BC, Sunday May 25. 18:00 GMT (2 PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military Instructions

Continue Expolring and try to get the iron connected

(I will Expand the instructions once I have seen the latest save later tonight)

From your friendly neighborhood Penguin Freak

Well, lets see...
We are superior with tech. No one is higher then us. And no one has any gold to trade...
Well, anyway, just look out if we meet anyone. If we do, see if we can strangle them until they give us techs and cash. Dont build any embasies, seeing as we need that money for upgrades.
Thats basically it, I guess.

Just a military update:
Fanatica = Egypt
Fanatica = Greece
Fanatica = America
Fanatica < Aztecs :gasp: !

And for a culture update:
Everyone is UNIMPRESSED with our culture.

This has been a weekend update.

Just a reminder to everyone:
The classification scale has been writen. We should REALLY get to classifying our enemies and our friends.

No tech are available for purchase. There are a few possible tech selling deals available, but none are worth a trade.

In a nutshell: No instructions from me, other than to not waste time looking for tech deals.

Noshuret:

Temple, warrior, warrior, settler

Gorina

Settler, Temple, Palace prebuild

Nar Shadaa

warrior, warrior, worker, warrior

These two warriors should be sent south to garrison Gorina during its wonder prebuild to avoid unhappiness. If we decide to try to build a large military, it might be useful to keep this city from being connected to the iron, so that it can build warriors instead of legions.

Penguinadua

Granary, settler, settler

Nothing was done during the preturn except for queues.

Turn 5

Turn 10

Chat Log

We have found the borders of the Aztecs and Greeks! Abe demanded money from us, but we refused, and he wisely backed off. We also founded Inadatto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom