Despot of FANATICA- The aera of Peace

disorganizer

Deity
This is the despot-Thread of the house of Lifespanius in Gorina.

The current despotess of Fanatia is Bellona Lifespania.

This thread will contain information about the imperial family as well as announcements of the despot. It will also be used for communication to the populace.

Any citizen can come into this palace to post his comments or requests.

Family Members
Jadian Imperial Line:
Ceasar Jadius (current despot)
Caesaria Jadius Avitia (daughter of Bellona+Caesar)

Lifespanian Imperial Line:
Diutia Jadius Lifespanius Bellona
Caesaria Jadius Lifespanius Rubinia (daughter of Bellona+Caesar)

Other Family Members:
Caia Lifespanius Helena (Mother of Bellona)
Praeditus Lifespanius Maximus (Brother of Bellona)

Capitol of the nation and provinces
The Capitol of Fanatica is Gorina.
The province of Helenatica (Owned by the Lifespanius Family)
The province of ? (Owned by the DiSaaMuel Family)

Units of fanatica
bellona (charisma 14) controlls:
3 spear+1 warrior in gorina
3 spear+1 warrior in noshuret
3 spear+1 warrior in penguinadua

hellena (charisma 14) controlls:
8 archers and 2 spearmen, as mobile assault force
lurking around near atrouia.

Foreign Relations
Atrouia: Peace, claiming pact
DePaolo: Peace, claiming pact
Little Italy: War

Nations which can not be accepted because no approval of their split was given:
Neronia

the palace is opened with some good news:

1) fanatica officially appooved existance of atrouia and depaolo as souvereign nations. they will not claim lands which were not assigned to them according to the attached map.

2) for support during the crisis, stuck character (name will be placed here soon... im just too confused now) will receive the 6 tiles south east of atrouia. his lands will be part of fanatica

3) the lifespanian line, represented at the moment by bellona, will receive a part of fanatican soil as private ownership for their lifelong dedication to peace and the success of our nation. the lands will remain part of fanatica.

the attached map shows those claiming areas for the nations and ownerships. the map does not reflect current ownings but the area whicht the posted person/nation might claim.

blue: depaolo, souvereign nation
green: atrouia, souvereign nation

fanatica:
yellow: ownings Lifespanius family (Helenatica Province)
pink: ownings of DiSaaMuel family (DiSaaMuel Province)
red: ownings of the despot / the fanatican nation

WE ARE AT WAR!
with little italy. those defectors will soon be gone. life will continue as normal and the despotess will receive visitors.

Alexander Nero: please note that about half of the blue land there is mine. That will be used for my sovereign nation :D

Dearest Sir John, this is what was told us by the despot of DePaolo... weird. You should talk to your new rules now, as we accepted them as souvereign nation. But as those are of course internal affairs of Depaolo, we will not interfere.

Addition to the above map: The land marked there as Depaololand will obviously be split between 3 nations. Neronia wants to be an independant state, as well as another landowner wanting independance. Fanatica will not add additional land tiles to the claim-matrix, as such the blue area will have to be divided between those 3 nations up there.

Caeser Jade and his cousin, Mara Jade III walks into the palace

Guard: The despot is eager to see you, BTW have you killed Sergi

Caeser: Yes I have. And the men are wondering on what to do with Vladmirus's and Sergi's bodies. Since the corps are proof that the killing has happened before I chuck them out in the garbage heip

Guard: We will check them to confurm.

Mara Jade III: Are you ready?

Caeser Jade: Ready as Ill ever be

Ceasar Jade enters the audience room of the palace. As he enters, The despotess immediately looks up and her face brightens up... she smiles... and walks over to Caesar
Bellona: "Hello my friend, do you bring good news?"
Ceasar kees on the ground
Caesar: "Hail Bellona! I bring the best possible news for our situation!"
Bellona: "Stand up my friend..."
Bellona takes Caesars hand and forces him to stand up... He seems a bit uneasy and looks around... He suddenly notices a strange feeling... warm... something he rarely felt before.
Caesar: "Ehhh.... If you wish mylady..."
Bellona: "Follow me to the throne please. You must tell me all, in all detail! Servants, bring something to eat, Caesar must be very hungry!"
Caesar: "Ehhh... I would like to report the successful fullfilling of my order, mylady.... Ehhh."
Ceasar suddenly turns red. He never experienced a situation where he didnt know what to talk before
Bellona: "Ah comeon! Dont be shy..."

Mara Jade III: Yeah, Caeser dont be shy.

Caeser Jade: Bellona, I have been developing a feeling in my heart for you

Bellona smiles once again at Caeser. Mara Jade III noticed Caeser has forgotten something

Mara Jade III: Excuse me, Ceaser Have you forgoten about the war prize we have in the bag, by that guard over there.

Caeser Jade: Oh yes. Bellona what should we do with Sergi and Vladmirus's bodies?

Bellona: "Oh Cearar... you are really the best... Uhmm...."
Bellona also turns red and looks away from Caesar... she backs out a step and looks at the populace
Bellona: "Fanatican people. You will now see what we will do with our enemies. Guards, the bodies of Sergi and Vladmirus will be put up on stakes at the mountains of Gorina, for all our enemies to see them. This will show all people what will happen to them if they fight fanatica."
The guards take the bodies and walk out of the room.
Bellona: "I would now like to have a private talk with Ceasar. So the audience is closed and the people will leave."
After a while, Caesar and Bellona are alone in the throne room

Caeser Jade: Mara Jade III, I would like you to guard the Throne doors

Mara Jade III stands guard outside the Throne room
in the throne room

Caeser Jade: What shall we talk about?

Bellona: Hmm, when did you started to have a chrush on me

Bellona smiles and puts her hand underneath her chin

Caeser Jade: The first time I have seen you, when you approached me with the order to eliminate Sergi and Vladmirus, that was the day I had my heart set for you

Bellona: That is sweet. How is the dinner?

Caeser: Its good, the best I have ever tasted.

Bellona: Caeser, I too have my heart set on you

Ceaser Jade beguins to blush. Bellona looks into Caeser's eyes and then walks to Caeser Jade

Bellona: Can you guess what I cant wait to give to you?

Caeser Jade: What is it Bellona?

Bellona: This...

Bellona kisses Caeser Jade on the lips

OOC: ct, no we wont continue this in detail. the story of their romance ends here. dont be afraid :)

A citizen suddenly barges into the throne room.

Citizen: I am close friend of the nero family and I cant belive you have done this. Cheating on your wife. What will the children say?

Ceasar: Well... Cough, Cough..

Citizen: You should be ashamed Ceasar. I will tell September all about this...

The Citizen left as fast as he entered..

A short slip off the storyline: Katie DiSaaMuel will receive her Baroness title back. Now back to the romance...

Mara Jade III: Ive tried to stop him, but he would not listen to my commands

Caeser Jade: *Sigh*, September Divorced me Months before I left to kill Sergi

Mara Jade III grabs the citizen

Mara Jade III: Leave Bellona and Caeser to there buisness or Ill personaly toss you out

Citizen: You wouldnt, you are just a Woman

Mara Jade III looms to the Citizen

Mara Jade III: want me to prove it

Mara Gets ready to kick the Citizen

Citizen: Ermm, youve convinced me, Ill find my way out.

Back in the throne room

Caeser Jade: Now, where were we?

Citizen: Hello September. Im afraid I have bad news for you.

September: What is it my dear friend.

Citizen: Your husband, Ceasar, is cheating on you.

September: What?? With who?

Citizen: With the despotess, Bellona.

September: That, That Scumbag. I will not tolerate this. I will take both my childs and annulate the marrige..

Citizen: Isnt this beeing a little harsh?

September: No. I cant have my children growing up with such a man as a rolemodel. I hope that Bellona rejects him as the scumbag he is. I really think better of her then that. She shouldnt be with unfaitfull idiots who are terrible fathers (even tough he was a good lover..)
Hmfr.. No, I could never tolreate this.

September takes both her children and goes back to Nar Shadaa from her vaction in gorina..

Tasius: Bellona, know that I reserve the right to claim lands, I just choose not to at this time. I wish to help you with Little Italy. I wouldn't be opposed to reciving a tile or two for my services.

Your Uncle,
Tasius the Bold

Top Bottom