CDT - Civilization Diplomacy Tool

Gramphos

Emperor
Gramphos presents a CPT derivate: CDT - Civilization Diplomacy Tool!

There have been some time since my first tool for batch editing first turn saves got released. It allowed for correcting starting postitions before the game supported them. When Firaxis patched in the startingpositions into the game CPT died, but the idea of having a tool for editing specific parts of a startup save stayed alive, and when I found out the diplomacy data in the save I revieved the code of CPT to support the latest save versions and added support for diplomacy by a new format. I changed this to the default action, and renamed the tool... And CDT was born from the remains of CPT.

Command line syntax
--------------------------------------
CDT [/nodone] [save] [cdd] [newsave]
CDT /cpf [/nodone] [save] [cpf] [newsave]
/cpf - tells the tool to load a CPF-file
/nodone - can always be passed; makes the tool not to popup a MessageBox when finished
save - can always be passed; If any space is in the name it must be quoted ("save game.sav"). Is the file that shall be changed.
cpf - can be passed if a save is passed and the /cpf flag is set; If any space is in the name it must be quoted ("positions for mapx.cpf"). Is the cpf-file that shall be used.
cdd - can be passed if a save is passed and the /cpf flag is not set; If any space is in the name it must be quoted ("diplomascy for scenarioy.cdd"). Is the cdd-file that shall be used.
newsave - can be passed if a cpf or cdd file is passed; If any space is in the name it must be quoted ("new save game.sav"). Is the file that shall be changed.

Version history
--------------------------------------
v1.00
- Work with saves in range from Civ3 1.07f to PTW 1.21f
- All features of CPT v1.05
- Can setup diplomacy deals (Goods are NOT handled).

<a href="http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/CDT1-00.zip">Download</a>

Top Bottom