Unit: Baode Luan (chinese treasure ship)

aaglo

Furioso!
It's huge, and is 500 years old. It's the big chinese treasure ship; Baode Luan (just a given name ;) )

Download it now!

Here is an ingame pic of it. Well whaddaya know, it's the whole asian family in the same portrait... how nice :)

Attachments

• asianingame.gif
    asianingame.gif
    61.2 KB · Views: 5,660
Can't believe how fast you are working....! Very nice ship indeed!

This is not a complaint, just something I noticed: isn't this unit a bit larger (in file size, 1.57 MB) than others?

Just to correct the possibility of wrong impressions, I've done the turtleship and the baode luan. Tongkang is by embryodead and junk is by TVA22. You can download them from this units-forum.

Junk

Tongkang

Turtleship

:eek: Astounding!

looks great...but one question : for what can be used for? era, etch and possible stats? :confused:

Could be a galleon replacement, same era and tech requirement. Basicly something like this would have been an awesome unique unit for the chinese, but Firaxis put absolutely zero effort into researching non-european civs, which is why we started with the 'rider' instead!

Thank-you Aaglo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :D

Great! Now all I need is a mod that puts Jade as a luxury resource so I can carry it in my Baode Luan! I could make a Jade mine mod so I could have it. Yes... Chessboards, statuettes, even Guns made of Jade! :mwaha:

Now on to the Disco settler! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom