New Unit: Tomb Raider

Kindred72

Vampire
My first modern unit. Hope you like her.

Tomb Raider

Attachments

• trpreview.gif
    trpreview.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 6,000
Originally posted by Wyrmshadow
What is up with this recent fixation on large chested female units?

Whattaya mean "recent"? My personal fixation with large chested female units started many, many years ago....

Nice looking unit Kindred - a cool upgrade to Kinboat's explorer.

Originally posted by embryodead
just one complain :)
why do you make non-antialiased pedia icons? :confused:

Hmm... well... to be honest.... I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry, i'm not very technologically literate.

Originally posted by Wyrmshadow
What is up with this recent fixation on large chested female units?

well..

1. actually i prefer smaller breasted women, but, they don't show up as well at this size. You'd probably think it was a skinny guy.

2. I did'nt create these models, i just use them.

Kindred72,
It seems like you make pedia icons out of preview mode or render without anti-aliasing enabled (checkbox). It's just the matter of choice, but since originally all pedia icons are anti-aliased (without sharp edges) it looks strange, and I have to blur them manually ;)
It's just about pedia icon, since the unit itself is flawless :)

Here's the difference I'm talking about:

Attachments

• untitled-3.gif
    untitled-3.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 4,290
hmm. ok, i thought i did that. Although I never knew what "anti-alias" meant. i thought it was just for people who didn't like Jennifer Garner. (just kidding)

anyway, I will do that next time. and thanks. but, i'm glad you like the unit. I was starting to think that people weren't appreciating my units anymore. I got hardly any positive responses on my inquisitor unit.

thanks again

Originally posted by Kindred72
anyway, I will do that next time. and thanks. but, i'm glad you like the unit. I was starting to think that people weren't appreciating my units anymore. I got hardly any positive responses on my inquisitor unit.

thanks again

Please don't get discouraged - personally, I think your units have some of the most fluid and realistic animations out there. Your Ent is one of my favourites; I dl'ed the inquisitor but haven't unzipped him yet, but I'm sure he's awesome.

Keep it up dude....

Great! This is probably your best animation yet. Now I have to find out where to fit her into my mod.

Hmm... d'you think you could make an Indiana Jones unit? He could attack first with his whip and then switch to his revolver. When he died he'd lose his hat. :D It would be cool to see more character-type units.

Thanks Kindred that's the thing :)
and don't give up please, I really need your units, esp. fantasy ones (I hope that amazons will somehow get though the "censorship" :rolleyes: ). oh, and I used Inquisitor as Estalian Knight (sort of spain-based civ in warhammer).

Originally posted by Kindred72
I was starting to think that people weren't appreciating my units anymore. I got hardly any positive responses on my inquisitor unit.

Don't get discouraged, your units are great!:goodjob:

Top Bottom