Ancient Kingdom Egyptian Spearman

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
Well, here it is ! The first unit I started working on.
Big thanks to Kinboat who provided the human base and a tutorial that eventually pushed me into trying my limited skills at unit creation.
And a big thanks to Kryten :love: who thanks to his patience, advice, encouragement and his work (he did the run, (the best anim of all :worship: !) and the icons and finsihed/polished the unit) made this unit come out eventually.

They are largely responsible for the good parts in this unit but whatever is wrong cannot be blamed on them.

Anyway here is the unit :
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Egyptian.zip

And preview next post :

You can use it for whatever you want but it was meant to be a very early spearman levy or advanced warrior. Maybe spearman minus one hitpoint.
:egypt:

Unit Preview

Attachments

• preview_egyptian_spearman.gif
    preview_egyptian_spearman.gif
    61 KB · Views: 4,207
Totally and utterly beautiful! Now I have to make an ancient Egypt scenario.

Originally posted by LouLong
Wait a bit.
I believe Sa~Craig is preparing a sworsdman with kapesh (the headcloth) too (even if it is more for recent periods).

Thank you for mentioning that LouLong also you know how long I've been waiting for this unit its great. my swordsman i'm restarting (same design rearranged palette) so Plexus will have to wait for aproximately 2 weeks i'm having an end of school [party] so i'll be drinking :beer: next weekend and i have to tidy up this week

Hooray!! At last, I have sufficient "just cause" to reinstall Civ before Conquests!

Thanks so very much for making this fellow, Lou!! This is the one I have been waiting for since purchasing Civ!! :D

nice :goodjob:

Top Bottom