Turnchat 170 AD, Tuesday June 24th. 2000 GMT(4pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Game save

Previous turnchat thread

NOTICE: Please reserve this thread for instruction posts by Department Leaders. This is not a discussion thread.

Sorry, everyone. While I had mentioned a new chat time in several threads in the Citizens Forum, I don't think I updated it in my very own Presidential thread. Please accept my apologies.

FA

Ive got a feeling this one may be a quickie. Below are the Peace instructions with Cleo. I dont know if we are going for Monarchy or Republic or what. Also, in the midst of the deal if you can grab a WM, go right on ahead.

The Deal:
Peace with Cleo for Monarchy, Contacts with X-Man, Hammy, The Chairman, 92g.

Edit of Edit- Just peace. No taking Thebes. Dont want a PI, again.

the 12 or so Legions in the Memphis Region need to heal in our territory just outside Memphis before continueing on to Thebes,

Try to leave 1, maybe 2 legions in Memphis with at least 1 Legion to retake Memphis IF neccisary. This Leaving 9+ (depending on how long you wait) to attack Thebes.

Once Taken I would LIKE it to be Razed, however since no poll has been posted (my own fault really) and with only 2 hours to chat, CAPTURE THEBES, with the possibility of Abandoning next t/c.

THEN make peace.

After Thebes is ours try to have 8 or so Garrisons in Memphis if Memphis goes to size 1.

I strongly recommend that Military Leader and the FA Leader accept the will of the people as demonstrated by the original results of the poll and not alter the results to suit their own aims.

Esquiline Province instructions.

I'm going to post several Buildqueues, depending on the future.
In case we stay in war long:
Nar Shaddaa: warrior(legionary*), worker, warrior(legionary*), worker
Skunkworks: worker, settler, warrior(Legionary*), settler
(* = in case we have iron connected)

In case we are in peace soon and have changed into Monarchy/Republic:
Nar Shaddaa: spearman, temple (to get the fish), granary (to properly prepare is as a settler/worker factory), settler, worker,..
Skunkworks: Worker, settler, temple, settler,..

In case we are in peace soon and have not, will not or cannot change to Monarchy/Republic:
Nar Shaddaa: spearman, worker, temple, worker
Skunkworks: Worker, settler, spearman, settler

Please connect Skunkworks and Nar Shaddaa to our roadnet quickly. The reason not connecting them was so that the could build warriors which could be upgraded to Legionary's. Since our financial situation is changed it is better to build Legionary instead of warrior. As soon as we are connected, change the warrior-build to a Legionary. These Warriors(Legionary's) are at your disposal for the war effort, but if you don't need them, please allow them to go west to protect the settlers.

And: Whatever the poll says: don't spoil the canal possibility. We might need it or we might not need it. It's just such a waste if we build cities wrong such that we can't build it and it turns out we need it....

Keep sending Settlers in; we can find a nice place for them to settle. The military being build will function as protection.

Rik Meleet
Governor of Esquiline Province.

Preturn

We have made peace with Egypt and have unveiled another part of the map, thanks to our new contacts. We also claimed Monarchy and Construction in our trade efforts.

Here is the Chat Log for this Turn Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom