• cobra_preview.gif
    cobra_preview.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 3,889
Eagle:

Attachments

• eagle_preview.gif
    eagle_preview.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 3,295
"Too bad you can't set more than two barbarian units. Wild animals would make good "barbarians," since until a landmass was well settled, wildlife could pose a serious threat to people on the frontiers of civilization."

Exactly. Or they could at least allow different Barbs for every era, then we could use those animals for the first era. :)

Perhaps in "Conquests"?

Anyway, great units again :)

Originally posted by BeBro
"Too bad you can't set more than two barbarian units. Wild animals would make good "barbarians," since until a landmass was well settled, wildlife could pose a serious threat to people on the frontiers of civilization."

Exactly. Or they could at least allow different Barbs for every era, then we could use those animals for the first era. :)
You can choose the animations for the barbarians, just as you do with the modern worker. The only drawback is that your barbarian snakes would be called warriors. :D
As always: nice units Kinboat! I can also use the eagle. :goodjob:
BTW, I thought this would be a thread with helicopters and such, not real cobras. :lol:

Yeah, but with real different Barbs for eras they also could rise in strenghts ;)

Great animations. I'd personally use the Eagle for recon missions in the ancient age -possibly with a range of 6.

I don't suppose you'd consider making the eagle bigger and putting a rider on it? mrtn could use something like that for a mod and I'm sure it would be welcomed by many other.

how in the world can you use an eagle as recon? Unless it can talk I don't see how the trainer or whoever pets it can understand what the hell the eagle is quacking about.

Good idea but unrealistic in practice unless you use for like a fantasy mod or something.

Well with the eagle animations done (that wing flap was harder than it looks :) ) I suppose I could plop a goblin on his back.

Originally posted by Kinboat
Well with the eagle animations done (that wing flap was harder than it looks :) ) I suppose I could plop a goblin on his back.
in that case give him a spear or lance as weapon:)

Originally posted by Kinboat
That flap looks really good, I think it looks better than your older winged animations. :thumbsup: Where is that :smooth: smilie? :)
But don't make him a goblin, just make him humanoid, so it gets more possible uses. An archer would be really cool, but a spearman or something else works just as well.

wouldn't just a bigger version (without the rider) have more uses? "Great Eagles" are both in LotR and Warhammer :p
I use current eagle as a 1.1.3*3 scout, but a Great Eagle could have combat stats.

Top Bottom